SAU Community

Fuel Regulator's

PRO AERO

hey guys im lookin at getting rid of my fuel reg for regency.to me it looks simple the hose that goes in the side and the hose that goes out the bottom do i reconect them 2 gether?????also on the top of the fuel reg it looks like a breather comes of there but theres no pipe on there its just open whats the go there????

also another question on my fuel reg gauge its got the exact psi/bar that im running set on it.is this for a reason??????and how much would the regulator be worth????

no pics yet :P

also another quik question...on the bottom of the throttle body theres a pipe on each side and looks like they go strate thru to each other.but no hoses on these.......where should i run a couple of hoses.just to make ita bit more legit.i was just gona run them to each other like a loop????

also another quik question...on the bottom of the throttle body theres a pipe on each side and looks like they go strate thru to each other.but no hoses on these.......where should i run a couple of hoses.just to make ita bit more legit.i was just gona run them to each other like a loop????

That line is your plenum pre heat(great in Europe and Japan) not much use in Adelaide.

The line starts at the front of the engine (on the fuel injector bracket) then into the front of the plenum. The other side disapears down the back of the block.

hey guys im lookin at getting rid of my fuel reg for regency.to me it looks simple the hose that goes in the side and the hose that goes out the bottom do i reconect them 2 gether?????also on the top of the fuel reg it looks like a breather comes of there but theres no pipe on there its just open whats the go there????

also another question on my fuel reg gauge its got the exact psi/bar that im running set on it.is this for a reason??????and how much would the regulator be worth????

no pics yet ;)

The "breather" is a vacume line and plugs into the front corner of the plenum.