SAU Community

Free To Good Home

Hey guys,

I just found this license plate that I still have after selling my R33 nearly 18 months ago.

It's for show purposes but I used to sit it in my front window (hard core street racer and all).

Anyway, as my next purchase will be an R32 I'll no longer be needing this.

First in, best dressed, and you can have it for free because I'm nice.

No I'm not posting it (for any out-of-staters who want it :P ), you can just pick it up from my place.

Andrew. ;)

post-9056-1167375383.jpg

i am not selling any time soon. I need to make more $$$ before i can sell minimum of 9 months but more likely 1 - 2 years :happy:

And here's me thinking you were on the big $$$$$, flash looking motor, just brought some real estate [didn't you?], well dressed, lastest fashions, out cruising all the time, nothing but the best!!!!

I thought you were on the GTR trail?

No that’s Amaru your thinking off :(

"just brought some real estate" - I own an apartment but this is the main reason for having no money + the fact i am saving to buy a house... once we get the house i will get the car...

*Sleazy Voice* First you get the house... then you get the car... then you get the lady's :)

And here's me thinking you were on the big $$$$$, flash looking motor, just brought some real estate [didn't you?], well dressed, lastest fashions, out cruising all the time, nothing but the best!!!!

I thought you were on the GTR trail?

[/color]

• 2 weeks later...