SAU Community

OPH tonite (wedensday 10th July)

Rac33r

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Rac33r

...the pace notes were not for speed but jus used as a way for some of the drivers to drive throught the track at moderate speeds and examine the roads..!

Your use iof the word "track" here indicates you are out of touch with reality.

I did not realise that some of u skyline drivers were like this...

wot? you mean sensible or socially responsible???

U know how forums are sometimes...things get exagerated and misunderstood..!!!

You wrote it in black and white, pretty unambiguous.

There's allways the "what if??"

What if you spin as a car comes the other way?

What if a vehicle has broken down around one of the many blind corners on OPH?

What if there is some knucklehad from teamevade overtaking over double yellows coming the other way?

Yes I will slurr/slander/vilify/whatever the club if you as a group condone this behaviour.

Take it to the track before you kill some innocent person, because you guys are obviously not smart enough to realise the problems associated with this sort of behaviour.

Guest BOO~180

dont wanna stir anything up, my accidents are my faults, and dont depict any others in team evade. I apologise to the guys in team evade if i have ruined their reputation in the slightest, but what happened that night was obviously exagerated in the forum as written posts tend to do. I was speeding to catch up with my frens car (how often do you see this happen on vic road?) and in the process ****ed up, id be lying if i said i never speed but im also not one of those dickhead hoons you see all over the road. An empty road late at night, wanting to go home, many of u guys mightve done the same, if i was slower it couldve been avoided but i wasnt. This was basically the basis of my msg in my "racers life" post lifestyle that was taken out of context by "madrid". I was trying to explain to the boys without preaching about how our cars will **** up, whether through pushing the mechanics, engine etc. or a stupid crash on the streets. NOT promoting careless streetracing!

URMINE younger than i thought. im sure and have heard that your a nice a guy and a good driver, but as soon as seemingly patrionising comments are made we automatically become defensive. Especially considering you dont actually know many of us. Im sure your comments were only meant as a warning but as others have said these things come out differently on forums and im sorry if ive offended u in any way.

Basically i love the teamevade attitude, and i hope u guys will find out soon what were all about. Its probably different than what u think. Just dont believe everything you read in a forum.

Guest MattY

hey madrid

"Whether it be due to a lack of experience or just a lack of foresight into the consequences, the irresponsible actions of your team members can legally be traced back to your website if it occurs on an organised cruise. I dont need to do law to know this, it is simple common sense."

U dumbass. if i have an accident, id like to see it traced back to the club, and im sure it holds alot of legal worth too.

Anyway, i hope you have the guts to reveal who you are.

Guest MattY

Now that the situation has calmed down, thought id pop in a word of apology.

Id hate to make a couple of enemys due to a handful of opinionated posts over an internet forum. So i hope we can all be on good terms in the forums, at meets, at the track or where ever it may be.

This will be my last post in this thread

hows it going! haha geesus christ why on earth ppl even bicker about this is unbelievable, i mean geez so they took it hard its there car there life, although i understand that most of u fellas r just trying to b mature and preach the right thing to do. when i went with u guys to the nasho run i was amazed at the speeds to ppl were going through 35kmh turns, onarun that ufo25t overtaking on narrow roads and **** seriously i might be a relatively inexperienced driver but no of u are pros either, and even if ur driving at 80% or ur potential "i find this hard to believe", had a kangaroo or wateva popped out i fink we all know the conseqeunces of that. albeit u might have done track work every couple of months, or have had suspension work.

to b honest i ****ted my self trying to keep up with u guys, and in the end i thought it was just not worth the risk to me or my passengers.

on a lighter note, sorry i missed out raceer and i thought jhon the black gtr was in queensland?? ne ways gimme a buzz when the next ones happeneing.

Originally posted by GET53T-GTR33

oh yea and hey Xrsist, sorry man i didnt say bye and stuff that night heeh i was of my rocker, nxt time i see u its my shout. :P  

Pwahaha.. naa its kooliez.. me was still drunk from the night

B4!!! pwahaha :P

Guest Madrid
U dumbass. if i have an accident, id like to see it traced back to the club, and im sure it holds alot of legal worth too.

LOL, of course you wouldnt sue your own mates if you had an accident.

Im talking about if you cause a severe accident to someone else not part of team evade. Any organised event has a duty of care to ensure the safety of participants and bystanders. It might sound a bit far fetched to think it applies to your local gathering of mates, but people sue for anything these days and the sort of attitudes displayed on your website certainly wont help your defence.

Anyway, i hope you have the guts to reveal who you are.

hehe, why would i want to reveal who i am? So that you guys can challenge me to a sticky tape death match on oph? maybe then we can see who is the real king of the roads.

yeh ok, sure anytime- let me just finish watching these initial D vcds..

over and out.

'ello yeek, shane, matty.....hehe looks like you've opened a can of whoop ass here ay! hehehe

howd this all get started?? did someone mention somthing about the crashes the other nite?

ah wellz..i reckon that everyone just has to learn the hard way..

i think we've all been there b4...

i think ur a bit morwe cautious after ur first couple prangs..hehe

hopefully they arent fatal n stuff...

neways happy cruising...

whens thise evade cruise happening?

mc

:shake:

when i went with u guys to the nasho run i was amazed at the speeds to ppl were going through 35kmh turns, onarun that ufo25t overtaking on narrow roads and **** seriously i might be a relatively inexperienced driver but no of u are pros either, and even if ur driving at 80% or ur potential "i find this hard to believe", had a kangaroo or wateva popped out i fink we all know the conseqeunces of that. albeit u might have done track work every couple of months, or have had suspension work.  

to b honest i ****ted my self trying to keep up with u guys, and in the end i thought it was just not worth the risk to me or my passengers.

HA HA HA HA - you should see ME go through there!!!

i do 10kph 'round the 60kph corners!! :( people have to wait for me. :)

i don't feel comfortable going quick through there... i prefer to go at the back at my own pace... and even at the track i went pretty slow, but the track is the only place to be going REALLY hard... without a doubt.

hows it going! haha geesus christ why on earth ppl even bicker about this is unbelievable, i mean geez so they took it hard its there car there life, although i understand that most of u fellas r just trying to b mature and preach the right thing to do.  when i went with u guys to the nasho run i was amazed at the speeds to ppl were going through 35kmh turns, onarun that ufo25t overtaking on narrow roads and **** seriously i might be a relatively inexperienced driver but no of u are pros either, and even if ur driving at 80% or ur potential "i find this hard to believe", had a kangaroo or wateva popped out i fink we all know the conseqeunces of that. albeit u might have done track work every couple of months, or have had suspension work.  

LOL's buddy,,,,UFO-25T here,,,,None of us are Pro's,,,,how would you know who's a Pro and whos not....Would you like a run down of my driving experience or would you just like to ramble on,,,or maybe you would like to see my expired 1982 Cams licence. I drove GTR's before you even knew how to spell the word. Please,,,settle down,,,I overtook you on a straight road,,,,broken lines both ways and moved back in with plenty of time. As for Kanga's jumping out,,,,You can go through any country road late at night and they are always a small chance of jumping out....Simple Solution,,,,Stay Home....We are not saints here,,but we do use a little bit of commonsense.

Neil.