SAU Community

Underbody Neons

cheez

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks for the compliments guys, I just consider myself to be fairly average compared to my girlfriends who all look like supermodels. :)

fairly average??? :) if you consider yourself fairly average compared to your frends then i can only imagine what they look like :O

oh and theres no battery's left in the camera so ill charge the battery and take a pic tommorow night of my car with the neons on :)

Have to agree with the general consensus here... under car neons (unless it's a show car), is both illegal and very gay-looking it... I mean, if you mod your car, do it because you like it not because you want others to like it... to be honest, I had undercar neons on my old VTEC and it looked so gay, I had to get it removed... don't put them on... you won't have the opportunity to use them much, they scrap heaps when you go over humps (if you car is dumped) and once they're on, you'll extract way too much attention.

ok now back to the real reason every one is still posting here.....MEL...not neons lol

Guys, guys you are all going off topic, keep it on track.

I for one love my neons, so much so that I am trying to figure out a way to place them on my Yamaha R6 motorbike because I saw another rider cruising down Chapel with them on.

If you are reacting this way towards me I think you would all blow a gasket over my friends one of whom caused a car accident riding her Kawasaki ZX636. She was at the lights on Beach Road Port Melbourne and bending forward as you do over those bikes when you are on them and showing too much G String out of her leather pants and the car behind her ploughs into the one in front. Luckily it was a two lane road and the car was not directly behind her.

You guys are a worry..lol

take a look at the Purple People Eater (skyGTRline, A.C.T section, should be some pics floating around somewhere there) neons everywhere but very nicely done.

Ive had an under neon kit sitting in my room for the last 6 months, still havent gotten around to installing it. Talked to police and other people about it and apparantly its all legal as long as they arent on while your cars in motion.

Yeh thats Andrew's car... very nice - been a while since i saw it, hopefully he got the front fixed up again.

I saw blue neons on a blue/white gsxr, looked like the whole bike was glowing looked awesome. The neons were aimed onto the bike not the ground inside the grill.

take a look at the Purple People Eater (skyGTRline, A.C.T section, should be some pics floating around somewhere there) neons everywhere but very nicely done.

Ive had an under neon kit sitting in my room for the last 6 months, still havent gotten around to installing it. Talked to police and other people about it and apparantly its all legal as long as they arent on while your cars in motion.

Have to agree with the general consensus here... under car neons (unless it's a show car), is both illegal and very gay-looking it... I mean, if you mod your car, do it because you like it not because you want others to like it... to be honest, I had undercar neons on my old VTEC and it looked so gay, I had to get it removed... don't put them on... you won't have the opportunity to use them much, they scrap heaps when you go over humps (if you car is dumped) and once they're on, you'll extract way too much attention.

Sounds like a dodgy install to me, My neons you cant even see from the sides front or back, when there on at night you can see em nicely tho.. They should definately not be mounted to lown that they "scrape"

Yeah i used to have some in my old Civic and FTO with neons under the dash... They're old news now, not even slightly impressive and i feel embarrased to say i had em even though they were considered "cool" back then lol.

Come on guys give mel a break, she's bi yeah? And u clowns still think u got a chance of crackin onto here when she knows supermodel quality chicks... lol just playin.

Post your comments girl some of us actually read em when we're finished staring at your pic :D

also check out this skyline : way to much neons : post-28112-1168407937.jpg

Guys, guys you are all going off topic, keep it on track.

I for one love my neons, so much so that I am trying to figure out a way to place them on my Yamaha R6 motorbike because I saw another rider cruising down Chapel with them on.

If you are reacting this way towards me I think you would all blow a gasket over my friends one of whom caused a car accident riding her Kawasaki ZX636. She was at the lights on Beach Road Port Melbourne and bending forward as you do over those bikes when you are on them and showing too much G String out of her leather pants and the car behind her ploughs into the one in front. Luckily it was a two lane road and the car was not directly behind her.

You guys are a worry..lol

i can only imagine!

neons are acceptable on the inside of a car, when done properly... mounting them on the outside will rarely if ever get you any respect from the greater skyline community.

but you dont wanna hurt the missus... most ppl can understand that

Neons are ok i suppose.

I want white underbody and interior ones, but im having a hard time tracking some down. The local rice shop autobarn doesnt have any. I have the window washer LED ones, Have them running into a toggle switch and then into the parking light wire in my steering collum, so i have them on most of the time when my lights are turned on, then if i need to turn them off i can flick a switch under my kickpanel. Gonna do the same with the neons.