SAU Community

R32 Gtr Rb26 Twin Turbo $21000 I Need A Family Car

Hi there,

For sale is my r32 GTR twin turbo i have put a arm and a leg into this car and never got to take it to the track or even got a taste of the real boost the last thing i will be doing is putting it on dyna before sale for i have a baby on the way and already have a 3 year old, sad but true i have to say goodby to my baby,no not that one my car.have a look and see what you think i am open to offers or trade with cash.

Here are some of the after market parts i have had installed!!!!

- after market computer $$

- trust frontmount/big intercooler$$

- piping to pods by apexi$$$only set in australia/rare

- power fc\dual stage boostcontroller by HKS$$

- suspension by HKS/adjustable in many ways$$

- exhaust full 3and half inch all the way with tip$$

- 2 blow off valves by apexi$$

- apexi pods$$

- apexi handcontroller$$

- tuffest clutch i could get my hands on they told me nothing would brake this$$

- momo steering wheel$

- front swaybar$

above cost easily brake the 10k budget even 15k!!!

I made some changes to the look of the car sick of the gtr look

-installed frontbar as you can see in photos gives it a sexier look

-stock side skirts

-rearpods

-removed the wing and debadged boot/also known as the sleeper affect

makes it very easy on the eye well my eye i dont like wings.

-also installed are a set of aftermarket zenon lights so at night you have the brightest lights/set when i got them easily go for 2k

That about sums it up for upgrades other then that i have never had a problem with the car i have had the gtr for about 2 years. Still get that mad feeling in the gut everytime im neer it. i really dont want to sell but in my situation i have no choice at all i had more plans for the car but they had to come to a halt,my next plan was to install what i call a bird catcher is the gt45 t88 turbo top mounted with stainless manifold internal gated or ex, well the car has everything else why not bigger turbo sad i will never get to see that.

Anyway i have a price tag of 21000$ on her

will consider trade with cash or nearest offer

here is my number if anybody is interested

thanks,

neal

my lil couson calls it the bat mobile.

post-23137-1167785062.jpg

post-23137-1167785123.jpg

post-23137-1167785172.jpg

post-23137-1167785208.jpg

post-23137-1167785244.jpg

Edited by neal32

its a late 89model as you should know they didnt release till 1990

only has 60000k's is getting a full tune before sale includes dyna.

the car is currently at a yard in the city so if you tell them the price ive said they will understand you know caryards. if you would like to veiw or test drive the vehicle give me a call and i will let them know what day and time couse they will have to move cars to get it on the road for a testy.

thanks,

neal

ph:0427497111

email [email protected]

Edited by neal32