SAU Community

What Kws At The Wheels Is Ur Skyline Making...

Adz2332

Kws At The Wheels  

219 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

corrans is manual sohc Rb30 made 710hp on allans engineering dyno on pump fuel.

alexs is Rb30/25 dohc, 900hp roller, glide etc, jakes ... 1000hp roller ,sohc Rb30,glide. Then there that green r31 with the Rb30/25 with the turbonetics T76, apparently thats nearly ready... few up and comers.

Thanks for reminding me about the liberty if we are on the same wavelength(pt rd)

I have been trying to forget about that night:)

corrans is manual sohc Rb30 made 710hp on allans engineering dyno on pump fuel.

alexs is Rb30/25 dohc, 900hp roller, glide etc, jakes ... 1000hp roller ,sohc Rb30,glide. Then there that green r31 with the Rb30/25 with the turbonetics T76, apparently thats nearly ready... few up and comers.

Thanks for reminding me about the liberty if we are on the same wavelength(pt rd)

I have been trying to forget about that night:)

We have matching wavelengths then :) Was a good night never the less. Even though you seemed to leave in a hurry for some odd reason :) Did Corran make 710hp? I thought he was just making over 400kw at the wheels? What's Jake have.... the silver VL that's been off the road for a while? (tubbed Silver VL?). The Green R31 I think from Memory is Chris', friend of Alex (played footy with them both... and Alex is my uncle... whose younger than me ;) ) I noticed you didn't put your car up there :(

Incase you haven't noticed I'm the white R32 that follows Alex everywhere ;) ... well, when i can that is lol.

We have matching wavelengths then :woot: Was a good night never the less. Even though you seemed to leave in a hurry for some odd reason :) Did Corran make 710hp? I thought he was just making over 400kw at the wheels? What's Jake have.... the silver VL that's been off the road for a while? (tubbed Silver VL?). The Green R31 I think from Memory is Chris', friend of Alex (played footy with them both... and Alex is my uncle... whose younger than me :P ) I noticed you didn't put your car up there :thumbsup:

Incase you haven't noticed I'm the white R32 that follows Alex everywhere :) ... well, when i can that is lol.

Corran made 710hp, it hasn't seen a chassis dyno yet, yep i remember seeing your car all the time,

remember we had some fun when i was in my turbo old ke10 corolla that looked full grandma styles?

Jake has a maroon mini tubbed vl...don't know what happened to that silver tubbed

vl, last i heard it was ready to go again...that was about 2 yrs ago, seems to be one of hexed cars that

keeps having probs

cheers

darren

• 2 weeks later...
I just put out 242kW at the rears on Monday at Boostworx. That PowerFC and boost controller were the best money I've spent on the car yet :woot:

I'm poor now though. :)

nice so you went from standard boost and map 177rwkw to a tunned PFC and bit more boost probably double the boost to gain 65rwkw

I just put out 242kW at the rears on Monday at Boostworx. That PowerFC and boost controller were the best money I've spent on the car yet :woot:

I'm poor now though. :)

IMHO a well tuned bolt on GTR is probably one of the best all round street cars you could be driving though Jim.

Atm i think my car isnt even on the limits you have to select.

Stock RB20DET in my 4 whore.

Pod and a 3" cat back system from ET leaves me with nothing to gain except the wank factor of a louder car. YAY

I need more money

nice so you went from standard boost and map 177rwkw to a tunned PFC and bit more boost probably double the boost to gain 65rwkw

Yeah not double the boost though, just from 11 to 14 psi, I also gained about 80Nm of torque.

IMHO a well tuned bolt on GTR is probably one of the best all round street cars you could be driving though Jim.

Yeah, I'm more than happy with it! I don't mind being poor, it goes hand in hand with a GT-R! :)

Edited by slimjim

• 3 weeks later...
AS of 3 weeks ago

471rwkw at 6700rpm on 26psi/780nm of torque

PUMP FUEL, through a loose converter and powerglide

boostworx dyno

RB30 single cam powah!!:) still has casties and stock rods, ha,ha.

cheers

darren

Yeh nice work Darren....... I take it that was WITH a non broken engine mount :happy: From memory that was a stinker of a day too, until a certain A/C got installed :wub: