SAU Community

SSR 2-piece 17 X 9 Deep Dish Jap Rims

Hi all,

I have for sale this set of genuine SSR Decorte EVO deep dish wheels which I purchased from Japan a little while back.

I searched long and hard for a decent set of deep dish jap wheels for my R32 before I found these, and the only reason im selling them is that I have chosen to stick with my current factory GTR wheels for track and drift duties - So with that in mind these tasty rims are up for grabs.

ssr1.jpg

Each rims measures 17 x 9 inches, with a GTR offset (+19) 5 x 114.3

These rims are designed by Speed Star in Japan as "Type D" rims, intended specifically for use with brembo equipped R32 & R33 GTR's, and may suit GTS-T or 5 stud S13's for those seeking a seriously tough drift/VIP look.

Each rim features a silver centre with polished dish and looks awesome.

post-46-1168087725.jpg

ssr2.jpg

ssr3.jpg

ssr4.jpg

ssr5.jpg

Rims in good condition with only a small number of scuffs and marks on two of the rims.

I paid a mint for these, but will let them go for $1590

Located in Sydney - Pickup available on the Northern Beaches or from North Ryde.

Thanks all.

Whats the chances of sending these to Brisso? Will there be much effort involved in getting these under standard r33 guards? Cheers

Sending to Brisbane isnt a problem - I checked the cost for another interested buyer in Melbourne and from memory it was around $110 for 4 rims.

Not sure on how they will sit on your R33, you may need a guard roll