SAU Community

Some Aftermarket Bits For Sale. Only This Week.

Some parts for sale, no need it. parts in BRISBANE.

1. Greddy electric boost gauge, 3kg/cm, with all sensor and wrings, silver face, have memory function and warning function., with gauge stand, 60mm.....$150 ( sold )

2. HKS electric boost controler ( evc 4).........$220 (sold )

3. new carbon gt wing $.......$350 (already package, can delivery anywhere in australia) (sold and picked up)

4. new Kicker 4 ch amp.................$160

5. new kicker 2 ch amp.................$110

if u need them, please give me a pm.

thanks interesting.

Brian

post-11001-1168147593.jpg

post-11001-1168147636.jpg

post-11001-1168147697.jpg

post-11001-1168147735.jpg

post-11001-1168147769.jpg

post-11001-1168147815.jpg

post-11001-1168147854.jpg

post-11001-1168147892.jpg

post-11001-1168147954.jpg

post-11001-1168147984.jpg

post-11001-1168148018.jpg

post-11001-1168319724.jpg

Edited by Midnight Racer

Brian,

I am very disappointed because I told you I definetely wanted the CF wing. I thought we had an understanding. Potential buyers beware.

Sam

Sam, I know u wanted, but when will ur brother come to pick up ?? u never tell me and u do not pay any deposit. that is the key point. we do not have any agreement, isn't it? Do u get my bank account detail? u do not. when we have aggrement, u will get my bank detail and i will hold it for u about 3 days.

PS: I live in brisbane, I do not delivery cf wing to sunsine coast by myself.

Edited by Midnight Racer

Sam, I know u wanted, but when will ur brother come to pick up ?? u never tell me and u do not pay any deposit. that is the key point. we do not have any agreement, isn't it?

PS: I live in brisbane, I do not delivery cf wing to sunsine coast by myself.

Brian,

I said to you via PM and on the phone I definitely wanted it. I also said that I was trying to see when my brother could see you in Brisbane and it was most likely Friday but was unsure. I am still waiting to hear back from my brother as he was trying to reschedule his holiday to see you. I also stated if my brother couldn't come, I would pay for the freight to be shipped to Melbourne.

In regards to surfers, I asked if it was possible to organise for you and my brother to catch up in surfers or a mutual point. I didn't say you had to, I just asked the question as my brother has limited time.

In relation to a deposit, you never asked me for one. I would have been happy to pay one.

I was open and honest and have the messages of our conversations. I'm sorry, but I am very dissapointed. Life goes on. I'm not going to get into a slanging match with you as I have spent enough of my time communicating with you. I just want to make sure none of the other people on this forum get done like me.

BTW I haven't told anyone not to buy from. I'm just warning them to be careful so they don't waste their time like I did. Conversation from my side has ended. :(

Brian,

I said to you via PM and on the phone I definitely wanted it. I also said that I was trying to see when my brother could see you in Brisbane and it was most likely Friday but was unsure. I am still waiting to hear back from my brother as he was trying to reschedule his holiday to see you. I also stated if my brother couldn't come, I would pay for the freight to be shipped to Melbourne.

In regards to surfers, I asked if it was possible to organise for you and my brother to catch up in surfers or a mutual point. I didn't say you had to, I just asked the question as my brother has limited time.

In relation to a deposit, you never asked me for one. I would have been happy to pay one.

I was open and honest and have the messages of our conversations. I'm sorry, but I am very dissapointed. Life goes on. I'm not going to get into a slanging match with you as I have spent enough of my time communicating with you. I just want to make sure none of the other people on this forum get done like me.

BTW I haven't told anyone not to buy from. I'm just warning them to be careful so they don't waste their time like I did. Conversation from my side has ended. :P

Sam, u are not the first one to give me a pm or phone, one guy live in vic 3071 is the first one, I spend a lot of time to find the cheapest postage fee, but finally he did not want it. WHAT I CAN DO???

I can not sure u or ur brother will buy it or just have a look, even I can not sure ur brother will come or not.