SAU Community

Expression Of Interest... S15 front seats

I will have S15 Front seats that i will have for sale in about a week or 2.... just wanted to know if anyone would be interested... it practically new, will be coming off the last yellow Spec R S15 sold brand new in NSW :D i've traved 12000-ishkw in them...

will try get a pic once there off the car... i've been offered $500 but would like $600 atleast...

L8Rz

Guest Joel

I'm that mate!

I'd be quite interested in the seats (thats if you haven't sold them already). My drivers seat is bent or something. If you could send me some pics of the seats when you get a chance i would really appreciate it. I've never sat in s15 seats before but i'd assume they would be a bit more supportive than the standerd R31 family car seats!!

My email is:

[email protected]

Thanks Heaps

Joel

when i had my 180 i had R32 seats put in, the modification to the rail was done by a mates mate with a welder and took about 1 hr in total (and that includes pulling the seats out and putting the new ones in). it would be a similar time frame for vice versa, the outside rear rail would need to come forward (i think) about 3/4 of an inch.

• 2 weeks later...