SAU Community

My 1st Defect

PRO AERO

hey guys got my r33 defected 2 day.you mite have seen it out front of harbour town parkd on tapleys hill rd.made me take plates of car,interveied me in car interveiwed me at cop shop the let me go...

got me for tint boost gauge and somethin else

now its time for regency.....so any one have previouse expereince?whta should i change?i have 3 inch,fmic,bov plum back,fuel reg custom plenum ill rais the front and put 2 new tyres on and remove tint of front windos to.

hey guys got my r33 defected 2 day.you mite have seen it out front of harbour town parkd on tapleys hill rd.made me take plates of car,interveied me in car interveiwed me at cop shop the let me go...

were u being a smart arse, or just going along with it?

Getting done for a tint defect wouldnt warrant 2 interviews and a trip to the local...

Return car to completely std, and then be prepared for them to find worn bushes or oil leaks u didnt know u had...

some one was using my name as an alias,had to go to shop to match my face with computer then seen it wasnt me droped me back

they tryd very hard to defect.didnt look at fuel reg,plenum,bov

he nearly broke the seat trying to see if it wobbled

and no i dont be smart as my sons god father is a sargent...

you should have tooted haha..

i seen them at hungry jacks near west beach.they were going 2wards the beach i was going 2 wards bay...next thing i new they were rite up my ass.i new then and there what they was gona do.....

i didnt get breathod i didnt get done for speeding they took pics of my plates on car then asked me to remove them...fully searched my car in boot in wheel well etc etc then let me go...should have seen him try reef my seat to see if it was loose.questioned me in car and recorded it...funny thing is when i went to cop shop one had no seat belt and we was doin at least 10ks over speed limit evry where.

the thin is theres alot of shit heeps out there these days and the good cars cop the defects.ive seen millions of rust buckets not to mention holdens with there stockys on the back etc etc.when he took me to cop shop he was like how much did u pay?go alright blah blah blah

i do not know why.i thought they were gona take them off me cause i made a mod to them to fit the rear bar....they gave me the tools to do it to.i just tow trucked it to west lakes got droped of wacked my plates on and scooted home out virgina...

i reckon it was like this they seen those 2 warrants by that other fella that used my name.cause i was looking at computer aswell he had history of asulting oficers and has a medical condition...also ive seen similar plaets mine are nasty1 ive also seen nasty and nasty2 easily could mistakin me for some one else maybe....

no offence to you or your car, but big shiny rims as well as the number plate offset ala JDM style will always attract attention from the police

As sad as it is, if u want no attention u need the car as close to std as possible.

Being nice is always good, as its not worth the hassle if they get nasty..

no offence to you or your car, but big shiny rims as well as the number plate offset ala JDM style will always attract attention from the police

As sad as it is, if u want no attention u need the car as close to std as possible.

Being nice is always good, as its not worth the hassle if they get nasty..

what you said above didnt help me...:) and he still got me for only 20 mm...:@

dude i got done for 10mm on the rear.

Usually they can issue a $180 fine for "Driving an unroadworthy vehicle" at the same time as giving a defect if they wish.

Being nice helps u 90% of the time. Would u be nice to your customers at work if they all came in and abused you for doing your job?