SAU Community

Schutzenfest - Common Team Sau :)

Oosh

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep as per the other thread you know I'll be there Ash (what was the name of that nice girl you picked up there last year - I can't remember I was so drunk) .... same deal as last year - a few of us lads will get there nice and early (around 11am) and save a nice big table that we can enjoy all day. Anyone coming PM me for my mobile number so I can direct you to the table.

Yep as per the other thread you know I'll be there Ash (what was the name of that nice girl you picked up there last year - I can't remember I was so drunk) .... same deal as last year - a few of us lads will get there nice and early (around 11am) and save a nice big table that we can enjoy all day. Anyone coming PM me for my mobile number so I can direct you to the table.

Tracey, that was it, ran in to one of her friends on NYE actually.

Gotta get there for happy hour, 11:30 - 1:30, gonna try and drag some folks from work along and hopefully some of the missus friends too.

Oh and I reckon I'll get there "early" too, I love it they so cater for the pisshead crowd by opening at 11:30 AM, and I'm happy to act as another point of contact.

sweet Ash that would be good if you could come early .... last year I sat there for over an hour (before anyone else rocked up) holding the table and couldn't leave to get a beer for fear of losing the table. I think MattR is coming early too.

yep will be there:) will be good drinking weather

26 Friday and 27 Saturday, so not as hot as previous years, but no rain forecast either.

Should be enjoyable rather than nasty.