SAU Community

Schutzenfest - Common Team Sau :)

Oosh

yeah I think we left around 8:30pm .... Ash's drunk mate wouldn't leave me alone and I didn't want to hospitalise him. Little wiry guys like that shouldn't try to start fights with fat forkers like me - they just get hurt. I don't need to be arrested for assault thanks. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I think we left around 8:30pm .... *edit* some drunk d!ck *edit* wouldn't leave me alone and I didn't want to hospitalise him. Little wiry guys like that shouldn't try to start fights with fat forkers like me - they just get hurt. I don't need to be arrested for assault thanks. :happy:

I'm sorry to hear that Andrew, it's actually the first time I met him, but I knew a couple others on that table.

nah mate no probs at all .... I am not normally like that, but I was as polite as I could possibly be and he came back being a smartass asshole, and deserved to be punched in the mouth. If I didn't have a professional career and frequent international travel to worry about he would have been a bloody mess on the grass. But you get that - unfortunately these events atttract that class of people sometimes.

Still had an awesome day, but my head and guts still don't forgive me :happy:

And screw you Matt - and your poofy apple cider :glare:

Sounds like all had a good day, I had a big previous night out so wasn't really up for it.

Went past there though on my way to a friends place out north & guess what, got pulled in for the (AHEM) RANDOM alcohol & drug test. The Pig controlling the traffic waited until the last moment to point me in, wasn't impressed & guess what the driver in front of me was in..... Yep another skyine. Meanwhile half a dozen druged up drivers probably snuck through in their crap boxes.

Takes a while that damn drug test too. Had to wait something like 5 or 6 minutes just for that test!

yeah was good to finally meet you Pete! Sorry if I was babbling incoherent crap, but I think I was pretty well toasted by the time you found us :)

"I wanna have sex with your car man...."