SAU Community

What Owning An Import Is All About

dezz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"whats a matter alex, them damn gtr's holding the track beast up again?"

Sorry, I dont get that comment? Track beast? A 1800kg wagon? Sorry but I doubt it. Its rather just something a little different. Its for sale anyway now, moving onto something much more fun than i'd say any GTR would be, you just gotta be into them.

Ok, you didnt mention any names, but implications are enough.

Imagine being in a hall full of black people, and yelling "WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST", that would imply that you think lower of black people as they are not equal.

It doesnt matter if you didnt imply it either, if people interperate it as an implication, thats enough to make it one, which clearly the very first poster did.

"whats a matter alex, them damn gtr's holding the track beast up again?"

Sorry, I dont get that comment? Track beast? A 1800kg wagon? Sorry but I doubt it. Its rather just something a little different. Its for sale anyway now, moving onto something much more fun than i'd say any GTR would be, you just gotta be into them.

Ok, you didnt mention any names, but implications are enough.

Imagine being in a hall full of black people, and yelling "WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST", that would imply that you think lower of black people as they are not equal.

It doesnt matter if you didnt imply it either, if people interperate it as an implication, thats enough to make it one, which clearly the very first poster did.

So I shouldn't post anything just in case someone THINKS i'm implying something......? :)

You came in and named a name, and the forum it came from. end of story :laugh:

my left mirror doesn't fold in anymore :(

must have a look at it closely one day...

but mine are wired to my remote, so when i arm the car.... BAM!! fold in mirrors! that's chuck norris cool...

my left mirror doesn't fold in anymore :D

must have a look at it closely one day...

but mine are wired to my remote, so when i arm the car.... BAM!! fold in mirrors! that's chuck norris cool...

same here... mine stopped working on the left too :( conspiracy! Chuck Norris must've roundhoused it while I wasn't looking.

it still "whirrs.." as if it's turning in, but stops after about half a second. are these things easily pull-apart-able?

chuck norris spits on electric fold in mirrors. He has steel side mirrors, which he just bends in with his bare hands when he parks, and then bends them out when needed, before taking off in his vehicle. same with his rear view mirror, solid steel.

ONLY chuck norris can adjust his cars viewing aids, a lesser man would just break his arms trying...

michael richards tried that...and failed miserably....ah, who could forget those words that changed everyones view on Cosmo Kramer :(

Edited by emsta2003

chuck norris spits on electric fold in mirrors. He has steel side mirrors, which he just bends in with his bare hands when he parks, and then bends them out when needed, before taking off in his vehicle. same with his rear view mirror, solid steel.

ONLY chuck norris can adjust his cars viewing aids, a lesser man would just break his arms trying...

you lie. Chuck Norris does not need viewing aids nor a transportation method. People simply wait till Chuck Norris gets there on his feet of great testicular fortitude.

it still "whirrs.." as if it's turning in, but stops after about half a second. are these things easily pull-apart-able?

Mine does that as well. I think there's a time delay relay of some sort that stops it from trying to keep folding. Something must be jammed in my motor or something.

you lie. Chuck Norris does not need viewing aids nor a transportation method. People simply wait till Chuck Norris gets there on his feet of great testicular fortitude.

You lie. Chuck Norris makes the destinations come to him, including continents :)