SAU Community

Selling a set of 18inch Drift-R's that are 8.5 inchs wide. They have 80% Tred on 3 tyres and one has done about 2000ks so still almost brand new. 3 tyres are Nankang 225/35/18 (the 80%) and the other is a ANTYRE 225/35/18 (NEW) They are still on the car if you would like to have a look! The center is painted white, could do with another paint job if your fussy. Few slight gutter rash! first to see will buy..

Feel free to ask any questions

rims001wj6.th.jpg

rims002me8.th.jpg

rims003rm5.th.jpg

rims004pl5.th.jpg

rims005iq4.th.jpg

so - where r u ?

hrmmm flicks olf rims gotta love the profit gain *sigh*

Are you on drugs? http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...=144554&hl=

I got these rims with 3 tyres! had to buy a new one, no profit to b made im out to sell them for what i paied and the price is not fixed. They were selling the rims for $1100 with only the 3 tyres

Edited by Lennos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi People, has anyone come up with a way of getting non-driven wheel speed on a R32 Gts/gtst? from what i've seen the RWD R32 didn't look to come with ABS, if they did i can't find a rwd ABS front knuckle anywhere. is it a case of putting a S14/R33 front knuckle on and then modifying the ASB ring to suit a ECU input frequency limit? or have people managed to get a hall sensor onto the back of the hub and pick up the wheel studs?   i've searched but there isn't anything that I could find.
    • I was thinking about a hoist, the ceiling is very high, but half the garage has a half-height loft for storage and I dont think I'll even be able to jack the X5 up under it as it almost hits me in my 6'5" elevated head when i walk in there. And, yeah nah, maybe if I can convince Bec to let me get another car she'd be open to having as many as we can fit (cough @Duncan) but until that time you better steer clear! 🤣
    • For the sake of cost comparison, I’m currently embarking on putting a new 5 speed into my R33. I imported a new RB25DET gearbox from Japan, which was about AU$3.3k delivered to my door. It was a very slow process (~2 months) and I got extremely lucky with the exchange rate. The twin plate clutch I bought was about AU$1.8k. I've also had to buy all the additional parts required to convert the gearbox from a pull type clutch to a push type clutch. Total cost is about AU$5.5k, so GTSBoy is pretty close to the money.
    • Yeah, The Japanese had/have a problem with doing crap like that to undeserving shitboxen.
    • I run a CD009. See my DIY for info on what I spent. 6800$ isn't cheap, but it's not terrible either.   Keep in mind, you'll still need the following parts. - Shifter relocation kit - Trans Mount - Driveshaft - Slave Cylinder - Rear final drive (This doesn't have to be done right away.) - Some new way to detect speed.