SAU Community

Kangaroo Valley Cruise/picnic And Cricket Game

DANSR33

Hey if any other people are coming up the coast to the Valley then let me know and we can organise a meeting spot... if thats ok Dan...

Will post with how many people coming by the end of the week. Looking forward to it. May have to wash my car - its so dirty its turned brown!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if any other people are coming up the coast to the Valley then let me know and we can organise a meeting spot... if thats ok Dan...

Will post with how many people coming by the end of the week. Looking forward to it. May have to wash my car - its so dirty its turned brown!

Hey Francesca, yeah the more the better!!!!

Let me know who is coming with you! :happy:

Your car will be fine!

Dan, I have done my best to advertise the cruise on the 300ZX forum and though with much controvercy from old school member, I have definatly a couple that are showing high interest.

Just for confirmation, The maccas in Merrylands opposite the woolies servo???

Hey Francesca, yeah the more the better!!!!

Let me know who is coming with you! :wub:

Your car will be fine!

Dan, I have done my best to advertise the cruise on the 300ZX forum and though with much controvercy from old school member, I have definatly a couple that are showing high interest.

Hahahahaha! :wub:

Nah man the maccas at villawood right next to Bunnings...

Let me know who will be coming! :laugh:

Hey Dan, I'm in for sure. Hopefully a couple of my mates will come along to, they were pissed they missed the SAU christmas cruise so they should be there :) Where abouts in the Vally are u meeting coz we'll probably just meet u guys there???

Hey Dan, I'm in for sure. Hopefully a couple of my mates will come along to, they were pissed they missed the SAU christmas cruise so they should be there :) Where abouts in the Vally are u meeting coz we'll probably just meet u guys there???

Thats cool mate, we'll be meeting at Riverside Park at this stage... :dry:

Yeah i rekon i might be able to come :D

Hehe any chance of a quick stop off at kograh to pick up a friend on the way though :yes:

(Probably not i'm guessin)

... i'll figure something out...

Got ya down craig!

Kograh just a little out of the way... :( sorry mate

Been given the ultimatum. Install head unit or no cruise !

At the moment I have no FM and the CD player is almost dead so it's AM or nothing :(

Considering it's against the Geneva Convention to subject any human being to more than 15 mins of AM radio per day, I have to install a new one fast so I can come on the cruise :yes:

So, for the sake of planning, count us out but if I can get the head unit in, we will join in for the drive part only and organise our own food.

Far out... I could not get onto this site all day and now it is finally letting me.

Anyway... definately coming will me

White R33 Skyline (1 person) and

Grey R33 Skyline (2 people)

I tried to organise a few other people with Sylvias and the like but they all bailed...

Can someone send me an e-mail with the close up map from the first page, my browser won't let me open them for some stupid reason (nothing with computers works around me - no joke - I was standing near a computer monitor today and it spontaniously combusted - smoke and shit everywhere, no shit!)...

My e-mail is [email protected] Realistically since I am practically a local I should know where u mean by the riverside park but I can't think of where it is. I would have suggested we have it at Bendeela because it's great for BBQ's etc and the river is there too, but there is no way in hell the cars going would get in there without some f**ked suspension and some broken kits... lol... catcha then!

hey dan, i can't make the cruise now on sunday cause i blew the transfer case in the 4wd system and it won't be read til monday or tuesday bummer huh...

lookin forward to seein the pics and i ill be on the next cruise have fun

Yt

Far out... I could not get onto this site all day and now it is finally letting me.

Anyway... definately coming will me

White R33 Skyline (1 person) and

Grey R33 Skyline (2 people)

I tried to organise a few other people with Sylvias and the like but they all bailed...

Can someone send me an e-mail with the close up map from the first page, my browser won't let me open them for some stupid reason (nothing with computers works around me - no joke - I was standing near a computer monitor today and it spontaniously combusted - smoke and shit everywhere, no shit!)...

My e-mail is [email protected] Realistically since I am practically a local I should know where u mean by the riverside park but I can't think of where it is. I would have suggested we have it at Bendeela because it's great for BBQ's etc and the river is there too, but there is no way in hell the cars going would get in there without some f**ked suspension and some broken kits... lol... catcha then!

hey fran, you have my number...

Just give me a call if you cant find us when you get there! :) Its easier that way