SAU Community

Anyone Plays Badminton Or Snooker Here?

cookiebear

Just wondering if anyone in this forum plays badminton or snooker? Me and my friend play badminton in the Kensington YMCA every Monday now, so just want to see if anyone interest and may join up for a game. Also, snooker in Matchroom, anyone has been there or where do you guys play? Good to know some people with the same interest, and just make more friends. :P

gun32gtr, you're not from here, otherwise I'll have a game with you. :P

Pauly33GTS-t, I play soccer too, but not that much because of the work, and I do weights in Fitness First in Payneham. I play pool and snooker, but perfer soonker, because you can learn more skill from it. Any competition you played?

gun32gtr, I only play for fun too, just want to play with different people, that's how you learn. The better you play, the more you learn, same as all other sports. My firend plays with some state player before, but he is not as good, I hope he doesn't see this (he is on this forum too), otherwise he'll kick my ass next Monday. :)

gun32gtr, you're not from here, otherwise I'll have a game with you. :)

Pauly33GTS-t, I play soccer too, but not that much because of the work, and I do weights in Fitness First in Payneham. I play pool and snooker, but perfer soonker, because you can learn more skill from it. Any competition you played?

nah me and my mates just play at my place and see if you do play pool beter if drunk on some friday nights... just a casual thing u know. I could play serious competition tho I think I would be ok at it. But socially its the best.

Played comp. pool for a while in a country town. I only play it for fun these day's. but most of my mates live down south so we don't get to catch up that often these days.

Would be awsome to learn snooker. seen it played on tv heaps, but never played...

Come on guys, who interested to play badminton in SA?

It's hard to know someone else to play badminton with in Australia, as I think it's not a popular sport in Australia.

I am playing 2 times a week. Monday and Thursday, social playing.

If somebody else wanna join us, please contact me, or somebody else who are playing badminton always, please contact me as well.....

I am not good at snooker anyway.

SAsleeper33, once you play snooker, you'll find pool is a lot easier and there is more skill in snooker too. Totally different to pool, you may want to try it on day and you'll know the differences.

Pauly33GTS-t, I may have seen you before, I played badminton in the YMCA on Sunday with my friends just after the soccer game.

bennyfy, hi, Mr. Dxxk Ben, I hope we can find someone to join us on Monday too, but I don't think there are many people interest in that sport from this forum, may be you try on other one too. Hopefully, we may find someone to play with us one day. :laugh:

gun32gtr, are you from NSW? If you are in SA too, may be come past one day and have some games, we are just playing for fun.

Maxx, my baby is 5 1/2 months now, and I play golf once, enjoy it, but none of my friends have time to play. Anyway, I'm going back to HK by the end of next month or early March and not coming back, are you going back too? I've attached a photo of my baby, have a look.

post-30725-1168754869.jpg

i don't play snooker but i play normal 8 ball and american 9 ball! well i haven't played for a year now but i use to play for a team called ultimate gold until the place switched owners! i played the matchroom team and i think we won! but yeah it's been a while now.....

hmm snooker sounds like a bit of fun, played with a few mates b4 i play more 8ball n 9ball tho i think me and the boys are playing for matchroom this season i think so keep let us know what nights snooker is on if u get the numbers up. sheesh indoor i havent done for years id prolly die these days after 20 mins goddamn tobbacco companies putting the additives in cigs hehehe