SAU Community

Bad Experiences With Parknfly At Sydney Airport?

ned

Hi

I am discussing with them what I believe is damage from leaving my car there (details to follow once cleared up) and wondered if anyone else had any experiences to speak of. Please PM me if you think its going to cause the thread to be locked.

If you have worked there, or know anyone I would also like to talk to you.

Cheers

Ned

Edited by ned

I've used them heaps of times, and never had a problem with them.

I NEVER leave my skyline there though. I always borrow the g/f's car. I just dont trust ANY other people with my car unless its a trusted mechanic or similar though. It's much easier to take the temptation out of their hands :mad:

But with regards to your issue, I guess damage is inevitable considering the number of cars they need to shuffle around all day. It's just a matter of whether they're willing to accept fault in the unfortunate case it does happen :)

Ive seen and reported people jacking cars, wheels from there..

Had my 325i parked there new m3 next to it, come back to my car to find them jacking the m3's wheels (night time) they got what they deserved... even with the security cameras they can do that!?

I've used them heaps of time also (not with the Skyline though) and never had a problem, so I'm a little dissapointed to hear of other peoples bad experiences...might think twice before using them again.

Hope you get things sorted Ned

Hi all,

thanks for the messages, they do help believe me. I have used them heaps of times and always believed that they looked after the cars, but a recent experience suggest they may have a few loose cannons.

I havent experienced any bumps or scrapes (although a mate did), however I believe they may have moved my car around the park a little enthusiastically resulting in damage.

Any more experiences would be welcome by PM or the forum.

Cheers

Ned

Ive used them heaps of times. Ive got a company car so i dont give a shit if it gets a few knocks.

The only problem ive had: The first time i ever used them i left a new bottle of my mother expensive perfume in the centre glove box. When i returned it was not there. I guess there was not much i could do about it!!

Edited by Kero

hmm problem with all car parks is they will not offer to accept responsibility for any damage. how would you prove it was their fault and the car was not damaged when you left it there?

As Kel mentioned I park there every week and have had 2 scrapes now, the worst means we need a new front bar on the 350z. I didn't follow it up even though it is worth a couple of hundred :sleep: ..... I previously had a car stolen from a "secure" car park and they did nothing about it would not even provide security footage to the cops.

Now days I just leave the ute there. They are more likely to damage their building than dent the navara.