SAU Community

Pics From Mini Friday Cruise

pkblade

As requested some pics from last nights cruise.

At the Meet Spot

post-11982-1168652064.jpg post-11982-1168652095.jpg minicruise3hp5.th.jpg minicruise4da8.th.jpg minicruise7jz4.th.jpg minicruise12sf6.th.jpg

minicruise5nq7.th.jpg minicruise6va8.th.jpg minicruise11qx0.th.jpg minicruise10pa1.th.jpg minicruise8ig0.th.jpg minicruise9jx4.th.jpg

End of Cruise

minicruise13ks1.th.jpg minicruise14cw6.th.jpg minicruise15cp1.th.jpg minicruise17fd2.th.jpg minicruise23et2.th.jpg

minicruise18hf3.th.jpg minicruise19qi8.th.jpg minicruise20wf1.th.jpg minicruise21rg1.th.jpg minicruise22bx5.th.jpg

Cheers to those who came along, was good to meet some more members & glad to say the cruise went without a hitch - with the exception of Heslo at the start needing petty :( & loosing the girls (Kroozin) on several occasions :P.

Awesome pics buddy, just like the cruise! Sorry about the petrol guys, I meant to get it then Vange called me up saying he was lost and it just left my mind!

Ah well, still was a great night, anyone else who got pics, please upload them :P

maybee next time r32gts-4 i found out on thurs. just becuase patrick knew i lived out this way

it was a small spur of the moment cruise alot of cruises get talked about for weeks on end here and ppls say yes no yes no can cant can well u get the picture

wd patrick

aye some nice pics there Patrick

soz I couldnt make it

had some guys over to fit my stereo...with pizzas and beers

Sinista blew his WRX, Paul33 done his turbo, Matt and Nozila all contributed (watching)

I'll definately be coming out to the next one, with my pfc and other goodies in :no:

*edit* w/b Leeman, can see u at the cruise

Edited by andz69

ah well dunno why some were invited and others wernt...

im sure we can do the route again maybee with a slight variance too

i was thinking of not doing the mad mile and going on further

I wish i had known cause i would of come out for sure.

I live not two minutes from Ingle farm.

Yeah, didn't realise you lived down this way.

andz69 - always next time & yeah I heard about Paul33 & Sinista's misfortune.

Nightcrawler - thought I sent you a PM cos, you were on the list if not my apologies. Wish I finished watching the rest of the Aussies innings, it was pretty entertaining from what I saw.

My turbo blew the night before the cruise when my new screamer and dump pipe were put on. I think maybe they tapped the ceramic wheel and it unbalanced it and it disintergrated when it overboosted. f**k I wanted to come I was so sad. Ah well! this week im buying a GT3040 and SS manifold and within 2-3 weeks itll be on the road again... its such a f**king drag tho.. :wave:

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t