SAU Community

Nissan Skyline vs Subaru WRX

IOWNU

They dont remove speed limiter, only remove boost cut.

To remove Speedlimiter, Cut wire 53 on the ECU.

What i am going to do is wire in a switch so that if i wanna go fast, i just flick the switch and 200+ is there for me.

Althou Zdenko, there is no way u are goin to his speedlimiter down the 1/4 unless ur car is very modified.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've come up against many a WRX.

All i do is turn my my 'system' to drown out their over-sized exhaust and drop the clutch from about 3.5k-4k/rpm, shift every gear at 7k/rpm and leave MAJORITY of them behind!

Only WRX's that have beaten my so far are STI's and the occational MOD'd WRX.

My car is stock R33GTSt S1, with 3" cat-back exhaust, I don't even bother dragging WRX's in the wet though... AWD vrs stock 205's... i couldn't handle the shame!

lol @ phorj

dont forget in most cases its all in the driver, i mean at calder when i went for the first time i pulled a flat 15 in my car which should be doing low 14s at least but i did beat an sti which was running mid 15s, cearly we are both shit drivers LOL!

hehe.. yer, his run was funny..

13.981 one was my first ever run so i was happy with that.. can only get better.

Cos supposeldy the cutting of wire 53 can cause HICAS to screw up sometimes without reason. Hence having a switch, it wouldnt happen when off.

Not that i've seen and i have no speed limiter.. More likely to be due to dodgy BOSS kit than anything else

Originally posted by predator666

13.981 one was my first ever run so i was happy with that.. can only get better.  

lol, i believe the rest of your times for the day were slower :D

hehe just pulling ya strings

lol

hahah nah nah nah...

my take of was sweet..

i dumped da clutch as it was bouncing aroun dlike a bitch.. i managed to pop it into nuteral... and wondering y i was redlining and goin no where

hahaha

things like this happen

thats y it shits me when people say ohh skylines r shit.. my car can run 13s ( a vn supercahrged 6 PFFT please i leave him for dead)

i had guys that say they can do a time but never run it...

annoys the **** out of me,.

yeh shuts em up doesnt it........

people get suprised when they run..

i shit my self runing 14.01 with a stock car ahahah .....

but yeh i hate guys that think there cars r something else but never ran it .. and they allways day shit like

i can run 12's

pffttt

Heatcote will be good, the more I think about it the more I want to go.

Perhaps we should invite the WRX club [in a friendly way] and compare eggs for chickens - sorry my bad :D