SAU Community

Wrx Club Driver Training At Calder Only $70

Budge

Due to the time of year and below average entries to date, we have decided to offer driver training entries for our upcoming event at Calder Park for only $70!

Please note that this event is on this coming Saturday night! We start in the afternoon and finish under lights. We use the long track as per the V8 supercars etc..

So if you were thinking of entering your first track day this year, here is a perfect opportunity to have some fun on a race track for a super price.

Please note: this is only for people who want to come and try without the pressures of speed. You don't have to drive flat out (but you can :verymad: ) and your laps will not be timed.

This offer is open to anyone. Please note you will need at least a fire extinguisher mounted in your car, an approved helmet and neck to angle clothing (preferably mostly cotton). You car will need to be roadworthy and your tyres over the minimum depth.

If you have any questions ask the receptionist in the Lancer... :) (or post here :) )

Entry Form - Right click and Save as

Sup Regs - Right click and Save as

I've already paid for my DT.. Do I get some cash back? :O

I was told last night that we did not have any DT's for Calder :O

But I see you name is on the entry list so maybe shoot an email through to Clarissa - [email protected]

Do this ASAP and hopefully she'll get it before she processes the payments, then you should be right

Currently working on clearance to do "driver training" in then GTR. May have to trot out some c*ck and bull story about needing to scrub the semis clean regularly........

Geoff,

Just tell here you'll take away sex until she lets you go racing... :O

:O

Edited by Budge

Don't quote me Kyle but I think AASA passes at calder...its about half the price of CAMS at about $45 per year

not so worried about the cost, was more along the lines of I don't have either and dunno if a week will be enough time to get one......

and what on earth are you on about geoff :O (oh and the lockbar fits good too :O , just need to get an alignment done now)

Do you need a CAMS license to do the Driver Training?

This day is run under the AASA banner, and a AASA Licence or a CAMS L2S is required.

Omurru - If you want to do this event PM me and we can organise you a licence prior to the event.

i am in for his 100% is AASA is enough. is there a DB limit for the driver training ? mmm screamer

AASA is fine. DB limit is 95db at 30m. But you will be fine. Just enter.