SAU Community

Wheel Alignment Centre In North West Sydney / Hills Area?

gtr fan

Well they say they can, I haven't had the best experience with the Bridgestone tyre sentre at castlehill even with my 88 landcruiser!

But if anyone knows any that they have been really happy I would love to know!

Pedders at Hornsby seemed to do a good job with mine. They set the car to the specs i gave them (or as close to it as possible in the case of castor!)..

Just be careful of the driveway! The guy who worked there almost ripped my front bar off while reversing out of there, after telling me that they have "heaps of experience" in getting low cars out the driveway! :unsure:

But all-in-all I'd recommend them! They knew their stuff, and the price was reasonable too.

I would recommend Peter at Road & Race performance in Mary Pde Rydalmere. He is right near the showrooms of Hi Octane and Otomoto. He races an M3 in modified performance, always has race commodores in the shop, & has a 4 wheel alignement rig (needed for 4WS Gtt / R's).

I knew I was at the right place when he actually asked me for my driving style and where I drove the car before setting it up. I go back to see him at least 1 per year when the car is tramlining or not as nimble as it should be.

ph 968402826

cheers

Ned

I would recommend Peter at Road & Race performance in Mary Pde Rydalmere. He is right near the showrooms of Hi Octane and Otomoto. He races an M3 in modified performance, always has race commodores in the shop, & has a 4 wheel alignement rig (needed for 4WS Gtt / R's).

I knew I was at the right place when he actually asked me for my driving style and where I drove the car before setting it up. I go back to see him at least 1 per year when the car is tramlining or not as nimble as it should be.

ph 968402826

cheers

Ned

What he said!

Well if anyone is interested I paid Peter at Road and Pace at Rydalmere a visit and was absolutley stoked with the end result.

Really switched on guy, have already told him I will be back in a few weeks to get some parts fitted.

His phone number is 02 9684 2826. If anyone is looking for a new workshop try this one, I am sure you would not be dissapointed!