SAU Community

Skyline Photoshoot R31-r34

Lorenz

hey guys,

thinking about doing a small photoshoot soon and would love to get 4 great examples of skylines together

preferably a black r31, r32, r33 and r34 all together would be best and would make one/some awsome photo/photos

if you have a black 32-34 and would be keen on this soon could u post up ure interest and we can try and work something out (ie date and place etc)

if we cant get all black then maybe all white or all red skylines together would be good

thanks for any interest, would be a bit of fun and will get pics printed in the end aswell and hand u each out a copy if u would like

oh and i would be taking the pics but u are more than welcome to take ure own aswell!

cheers,

Lorenz

so is this a day where we all come and we can like all park neer the same colour's then just go round taking shots of grouped cars hopefully say..

Gunmetal Grey

32, 33, 34

Red

32, 33, 34 , dont think 32 was red but hey and so on

and within the different models have like

GTSt, GTS4, GTR and

2door 4door depending on how much interest you can get

was hoping to just get 1 example of each skyline (ie r31, r32 etc), so have like 4 cars alltogether thats all, and preferably all of the same colour if we can organise that

in the end id like to end up with a nice shot of a 31, 32, 33 and 34 all parked next to each other to show the change over the years of the skyline

could make a nice poster, banner or just a nice photo for both ure self, my self and the site

sweeet

thanks Nightcrawler, Nathan_G1, FORZA-MOTORSPORT and Ron

i got a black (well black over silver) import 4 door so thats the 31 sorted or ill get my mates all black 2 door 31 (both of which were on the end of year SAU cruise)

http://lorenzproductions.com/lorenzVideo/P...09.06%20002.jpg

all black 4 doors would be awsome as :yes: or even all black 2 doors, either way its cool with me

cheers 4 the interest guys, didnt expect so many replies so quickly!

hey ron mate, didnt realise u had a 33 already, be keen as to see u there

now i just need to organise a date and time and place and were set!

wat time and day suites most people best?

lol.. dream on :yes:

one thing u could do.. go get a BRAND NEW black paint job next week JUST for the photoshoot and u can be in it then :( sounds like a good deal i reckon!!

haha kdn, ure more than welcome along, but mainly wanna focus on the group of cars id like to as stated :D

lol g0t contact :yes: ill covewr my car ready for back to school

yeah will prolly come cause i know a photoshoot of all cars will happend even just to post on the site not for the intended purposes of banner you wantng to do :(

glad ure keen evan, u dont have much choice ne ways haha :yes:

if i can get all 4 skyline models in same coloured groups then ill shoot them 4 sure

getting 1 complete group is the main aim but wat eva else we do is cool with me 2

prolly meet up on scotland road just off railway trc in mile end, perfect spot to meet and shoot some pics, ive shot a few other cars there b4 and theyve come out a treat :(

r31 coupe shoot:

IMGP3558.jpg

tims coupe shoot:

IMGP1998fixedsmall.jpg

bens coupe shoot:

IMGP2237.jpg