SAU Community

Some of you will know I only just recently purchased this car but a change in my role at work will mean this car is not suitable any longer. It was already kind of not suitable as it was but I'll now be doing more K's and need to carry a fair bit of gear with me and don't want to put the K's on this immaculate car (nor do I have the space for 2 PowerEdge servers, those things are huge!).

Details are as follows.

1996 Series II R33 GTR V-Spec

Midnight Purple

38XXXK's

Pioneer Head Unit

After Market Front/Rear Speakers

Nismo Gear Knob

Genuine GTR Floor Mats

Mongoose M80 Alarm w/ Keyless Entry

Xenon Headlights

Nismo Clear Front and Side Indicators

Volk LE37 Forged Racing Wheels w/ Dunlop 255's all round - Good Tread

Rays Engineering Wheel Nuts & Valve Caps

HKS Coilover Suspension

Nismo Upper/Lower Control Arms

Alloy Subframe Bushes

Ganador Titanium Cat Back Exhaust (Quiet until desired)

SARD High Flow CAT

Nismo Front/Dump Pipes

Apexi Power Intake Panel Filter

Impul Chipped ECU

ADRAD FMIC (Bigger than the stock item)

Splitfire Coil Packs

R34 GTR Turbo's (Ball Bearing)

NGK IRITOP Plugs (Next Step up from Iridiums and gapped at .6mm standard)

Nismo Radiator Cap

Tinted Windows

Just Serviced with Fuchs Super Syn Oil and Nissan Oil Filter and Plugs as listed above.

The car drives beautifully and is in excellent condition. Can be driven quiet easily around town with minimal fuss and with minimal attention from the wrong people. As is to be expected, it is also quite a capable performer both on the straights and through the bends. I came from a Series II GTS25T to this car and there is no comparison between the two - GTR's really are that much better in my opinion.

Looking for 34,000 ONO - This will include RWC and car is Reg'd in Vic til April.

I'm not interested in trades as I'm sourcing a suitable car through work (novated lease). I'm on the VIC/NSW Border in Albury Wodonga - Transport can be arranged as required.

Please do not inquire or request an inspection/test drive unless you're serious about purchasing the car. Happy to field questions as required if I've left anything out.

Can be reached via PM, email ([email protected]) and mobile 0428234999

More pics can be taken on request but here's some to give you an idea.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

****EDIT****

More pics taken recently :)

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Edited by ActionDan

350z: No log books sorry so can't confirm the K's. Compression test was excellent when I bought it and I'd be happy for it to be done again, no wear on interior besides some discolouration on the driver side side bolster from being rubbed against. Seeing/Driving the car gives you a much better impression of condition than K's on the odometer though and this drives and presents very well.

Cheers

Michael - Are you interested in purchasing the vehicle? If not please direct your comments to PM/Email thanks :)

The car most definitely has Xenon headlights and my understanding is such that the headlight and bonnet shape did not change across R33 GTR's. It was also my understanding that Series II's could have them optioned.

Should you wish to discuss this further please do so via PM/Email.

Cheers

Edited by ActionDan

Beautiful car mate, even cleaner than my old midnight purple 33 GTR, which I miss terribly and yours has got me thinking bad thoughts.. ha ha Couple Q's for ya.

Is the HKS suspension Height and/or damper adjustable? Do you know the name of them?

Have you had the car dyno'd? If so can you post up the graph or send through to me?

Have you had a leak down or compression test done on the car?

As I said very nice car and has sparked my interest.

cheers

Brett

EVL R33: The suspension is height and damper adjustable as far as I know, I'm not sure of the name of the shocks but I do have closer pics at home that I can PM you tonight if you'd like me to.

The car has not been dyno'd as yet, wanting to get down there but finding the time is increasingly difficult with work of late, plus I need to drop the front drive shaft as the local dyno dynamics is a 2wd unit.

Compression tested but not leak down tested when I bought the car, figures ranged from 149 to 154 across the 6. Would be happy to have the car comp/leak down tested again (and I encourage people to always do this when buying a turbo car) but this would be at your expense (as it was mine when I bought the car).

Cheers

' date='2 Feb 2007, 04:29 PM' post='2874769']

hey Daniel,

i think you have made a mistake only S3 R33 GTR came with Factory Xenon Headlights.

is urs a S3 or S2 with s3 headlights and bonnet ?

to my knowledge - series 2 and 3 gtr bonnet is the same - but s3 does have the xenon headlights.

if im wrong - please correct me because now im curious!!

to my knowledge - series 2 and 3 gtr bonnet is the same - but s3 does have the xenon headlights.

if im wrong - please correct me because now im curious!!

Series I, II and III use the same bonnet, guards and grill series III have xenons . The series III xenon lights have a different bracket where if secures on the grill but they can be fitted on others and series I and II can be fitted on series III.

Edited by wrxhoon

OK Guys, I've settled on what will be replacing this car so it's time to start advertising seriously (at present it's only here and I haven't exactly been trying hard to part with it :laugh:). As mentioned above I'm also open to reasonable offers and transport can be arranged as required.

Cheers

Actually, I'll wait til after a local car show at the end of this month before it gets advertised seriously, gotta represent my club :(

Will replace diff and engine oil between now and then (engine oil will have done 3,000k's soon) and will try to get the car on a dyno locally when I can, will post results.

Cheers

Edited by ActionDan

• 3 weeks later...

Im thinking of selling my r33 gtst as well and considering going the gtr route.. So wish i had the money of the cash difference tho.. sigh..

Was there much difference in expense between the gtst and your new gtr??

anyways gdluck dude.. If i had the dosh i would consider it..

Sidd

Update: Been having a look around at some other GTR's for sale and have decided to adjust the price to 34k ONO based on what I've seen around as I feel this is more in line with the market, also willing to discuss sensible offers.

Thanks

Edited by ActionDan