SAU Community

S14a Show Car

A large number of PM's have asked if they can view the car so here are the details for all people to see.

Car can be inspected/viewed on Saturday the 10th of Feb. from 7am to 11am at Albion Park Rail McDonalds, WEATHER PERMITTING (if it rains then it will be inspected/viewed another time).

POSSIBLE test drives for those who have contacted me before hand and getting finance to purchase car, Or have money on them to make a deposit if satisfied with car.

Others who dont have the cash will be test driven in the passenger side with myself driving it.

Appointments are essential so please contact me! (0421 545 240)

Thanks for everybody who has shown interest in the car and i hope to hear from people interested in seeing it in the flesh.

Offers still being taken just waiting for the magic number to be said and i will sell it on the spot.

Thanks again

Jake

All inspections are now completed for those who made appointments (and those who just rocked up too).

90% seemed like tyre kickers and Free riders since only 2 are trying to get finance from banks or have made second appointments.

Car still for sale until i hear the magic number i want for my car.

Is incredibly cheap compared to other S14as on car sales and on here.

Thanks again for the genuine parties for taking the time to come and see the car and appreciate it in person.

So someone check it out and buy it from me soon please =)

(Might have found the car for me, just all depends on timing of when this gets sold)