SAU Community

Burnoughts>>>>

menios

ok people i know the rules about stupid posts but i have to know this.....

WHERES KEBAB??

and before i left this forum,, i was the burnought boy..

since then who has taken my place how good are they ?

and will i see them doin their thing next cruize???

oh yeah do we still use c b radios??

UHF? fm? am? channels?? :shake:

Originally posted by menios

ok people i know the rules about stupid posts but i have to know this.....  

WHERES KEBAB??

and before i left this forum,, i was the burnought boy..

since then who has taken my place how good are they ?

and will i see them doin their thing next cruize???

oh yeah do we still use c b radios??

UHF? fm? am? channels?? :shake:

MENIOS URGAY

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Bit of a dump of ones I saw on my trip. I also have a heap from daikoko but that’s technically not  on the street 
    • i was thinking that the 2 wires that go to the sub from factory has some sort of preamp like you mentioned and also a lo Pass filter to get just bass. now that will only use 1 channel and that really should be all i need for a sub? if i was trying to put a set of speakers in the back i can understand cutting into the left and right speaker wires. i will try how im talking about doing it and if that is crap i will do it the way of all wires. thanks for the input guys.  
    • Challenging mig welding thin Aluminium pipe and trying to fit it in, having to bend and twist, but got there in the end. Fits really well and can easily get a socket wrench in there now to put it on/off. I'm in the middle of another project, so haven't installed the suction pipe yet. I'll post some pictures and results when i do.
    • I got it down to within 5 tenths of the silver time at Grand Valley in the X2010 but struggling to improve on that. Have put it aside for now. Got well into silver in the Mazda Roadster NR-A at Suzuka east course and the Alfa 155 touring car at Watkins Glen short though