SAU Community

You Know You Drive A Skyline When .. ... .

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.. you can never make eye contact with a cop next to you at the lights if you happen to pull beside them... such an act will mean you will get pulled over. Then when the light turns green, you wait for them to accelerate ahead of you first then take the next left or right side street... lol

Absolute Gold!

Edited by kounj002

these have been funny and so real!! . had to add one in..

when: a huge storm comes and you run out with a spounge and soap then scrub everything including the cannon, just so you can get that perfect wash..

(i did this yesterday for 2 hours in the pouring rain.. was awseome..

WHEN: you do not have any money, but you go and buy small things just to do something on your car.. (eg: performance stickers, repainting parts) :cheers:

WHEN: you have not recieved any speeding tickets since you sold your skyline :mellow:

WHEN: you drive past a young 16 year old girl and they drop there mobile phone from the sound of your bov!

WHEN: you have more clip ties in your glove box then anything else

WHEN: your girlfriend will not longer drive with you in your car, as her neck is saw from your boost spiking :thumbsup:

WHEN: you drive 15minutes to a mall to go in the underneath carpark for shelter, as it might hail soon

(as you have to much crap in the garage to drive in)

WHEN: you tell everyone in the car we need to take a detour for awhile to go to a BP!!

WHEN: a V8 Holden is trying < to race and it kills the nice sound of your RB engine!.. grrrr.

WHEN: you tell people you are going to get milk and you take a long drive just for a relaxing cruise away from it all :laugh: < I Know everyone has done that right?

WHEN: you clean your car more then yourself.. HaHa

all i can think of thats happened.. hehe

Edited by seriesII

Another one i was very guilty off....having car parts all over your house...

i mean...

Bedroom=Front bar

kitchen=gasket kit, pistons, bearings and injectors

Lounge=turbo, dump pipe, wastegate and manifold, as well as a full stereo, like 2 subs a head unit amps and a steering wheel,

Outside=spare rims and lots of other parts lol

...you drive past someone that has been pulled over on the freeway and the police look more interested in you going past than who there booking

happened to me on my way back from murry bridge 110 zone VROOOM hahahaha nice 3" dump hollow cat 2x4" cannons makes a nice RB hum @ 3800RPM 5th gear