SAU Community

You Know You Drive A Skyline When .. ... .

You turn the stereo off, because the FUCHS! sound of the wastegate is way better anyway.

Bahahaha, +1 man. I drive to work along the Northern Ring Road, and I find myself pressing pause, so I can rev and flutter @ 103km/h.

.. when you walk back to your Skyline at the end of work, and shriek "Skywiiiiiiiiin" when you come back to your baby. (seriously got some looks once when I did that infront of some people, LOL)

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol my mate yelled out SKYRINE HOTUDOGUDESKA in the most Asian sounding voice you could when we went for a drive one day. Was a group of about 5 people that looked at us strangely that he didn't see.

......when on the day you buy your R34 GTR a guy on a motor bike comes up beside you on the free way and gives you the nod of approval and a thumbs up when he sees your car.

Edited by Bakes

... you come on here, read all these posts and feel like you're not paying enough attention to your baby, so you jump into some trackies and a hoodie, go outside at 9 PM and enter the house for the first time at 11:15 PM, satisfied that you have scrubbed/vacuumed/dusted your interior to the last inch, and have opened the bonnet to rub down every freaking part that you could reach with a dry cloth to ensure 'she' feels appreciated.

When your car is parked and you still get pulled over

Haha. Its happened to me too. I was parked while my mate went in to buy some drinks for a party, I was laughing cos my mate looks like he's 15 even though he's 20 and cops were driving right by him, and the cop parked next to me... signed me to put the window down and said: "Just take it easy son". I'm like: "Um... Always" and he goes: "I know what young kids like you do in them powerful cars and it never ends up pretty, so just take it easy."

And then he reversed and took off.

Edited by Romanian

• 1 year later...

Sorry for digging but i read this thread all the time and felt that i had to input...

You know you drive a skyline when your driving down the road and see a booze bus with plenty of coppers and you turn in the nearest street only to see other skyline owners hiding and biding time.

you get pulled over by the cops only to have your mate in the back seat do a perfect impersonation of a VL turbo flutter+scream and have the cop jump around and look for it (true) LOL.

and you know that the only thing that can beat chuck norris is a skyline.

Edited by Fei Jai

when the young girls think its 'hawt' and the older ones think you're retarded for owning it.

When no one believes it'll smoke a f**king mustang gt and you cant prove it because of a boost leak.

When your friends always try to get you top trade it for a mustang, even if it does have 600hp and nitrous hookups its no skyline.

...when you are on a airplane sitting on the tarmac the plane is taking off and you make BOV sounds shifting gears only to have some other kid think your retarded.

Edited by Fei Jai

...when you are on a airplane sitting on the tarmac the plane is taking off and you make BOV sounds shifting gears only to have some other kid think your retarded.

... and when your in an airplane taking off and you think to yourself "my car has more torque than this thing"! :)