SAU Community

You Know You Drive A Skyline When .. ... .

When all your traffic offense tickets were done in all your previous cars and since owning your Skyline for a few years haven't got anything since.

Gone are the days of attempting to prove any points. Just get to sit back and watch everyone else trying to show what they have.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you get knocked back for transformers 3 due to having a REAL autobot and classified as dangerous on set.

when you have as many different bov like your missus has shoes (semi true, not that many bov on the market).

when playing craps you scream out "daddy needs a new turbo, coil pack, fmic, power fc, ebc, cai, billet engine, cam gears, clutch, springs, brakes, body kit, wheels and a mechanism to make your skyline to look like a charade to cops"

after driving your skyline you come home all numb coz the stare that the cops gave you while you drove past them in neutral was so cold due to the fact that the exhaust is obviously viewable.

able to do such good donuts that cops ignore you coz they are trying to eat the one on the road.

... when people look at you funny because you and your fellow skyline driving mate are speaking about mods... to them it sounds like a random set of numbers

... when you have a large pile of parts to put on but just never seem to get around to it

... when you buy mods on impulse and then they fall into the above category

When all your traffic offense tickets were done in all your previous cars and since owning your Skyline for a few years haven't got anything since.

Gone are the days of attempting to prove any points. Just get to sit back and watch everyone else trying to show what they have.

lol, very true! :)

It is funny because I've owned 2 fast skylines and 1 very fast skyline yet ALL of my traffic offences have been in my mums 1.5L non VTEC civic which I drive about 20 times a year. :D

when someone asks you what car you drive you pause for a moment and then reply.................... "a nissan skyline"

I sometimes just say nissan because I am embarrassed of the stereotype.

Edited by Rolls

You Know You Drive A Skyline When ..

You go to a job interview and the interviewer decides to ask you questions about your car for 90% of the time ( car visable from interview office )

ps: got the job lol

when someone asks you what car you drive you pause for a moment and then reply.................... "a nissan skyline"
I sometimes just say nissan because I am embarrassed of the stereotype.

every single time lol

You know you drive a Skyline when:

You start working 2 jobs just to pay for more mods.

Your family is buying you parts for a xmas and birthdays.

Your boss doesn't want you to race with his mate's F430.

Plus I'm also guilty to pretty all of the others posts too.