SAU Community

Fs: Meister S1 2piece Polish {forged} 19x10

My car already sold, the guy will be taking the car next month so i be selling this wheels now because the car im getting for my next project wont fit on it~they perfect condition like new for $6500, the tire Hankook K104 still new~only use it on the rd 4 times. This wheels is only one in australia for this size 19x10+15 {GTR}.

Edited by Hoshima

My car already sold, the guy will be taking the car next month so i be selling this wheels now because the car im getting for my next project wont fit on it~they perfect condition like new for $6500, the tire Hankook K104 still new~only use it on the rd 4 times. This wheels is only one in australia for this size 19x10+15 {GTR}.

DID YOU BUY THE WHEELS OF JDM CONCEPTS/LEO , HERE IN SYDNEY, CAN YOU SEND ME PICS PLEASE

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SWAP FOR VOLK TE 37 SILVER 18X9.5 PLUS 22 , WITH AZENIS TYRES RT615 OR WITHOUT TYRES LET ME KNOW THANKS BILL 0412351418

DID YOU BUY THE WHEELS OF JDM CONCEPTS/LEO , HERE IN SYDNEY, CAN YOU SEND ME PICS PLEASE

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SWAP FOR VOLK TE 37 SILVER 18X9.5 PLUS 22 , WITH AZENIS TYRES RT615 OR WITHOUT TYRES LET ME KNOW THANKS BILL 0412351418

My brother bought it now his in oversea not back yet~the car is sold, so he dont need the wheels anymore because the next project it wont fit. He only want to sale it cash. Will try too mms u the pic later on when i took some.

Edited by Hoshima

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...