SAU Community

Just Engine Management - Dyno Day & Group Buy - Coming Soon 2007

QRI05E

J.E.M Exlusive SAU Offer  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SAFC tune should be fine but ill verify that asap... hopefully in the next couple of weeks ill be able to get an official SAU group buy for all your dyno, tuning and ecu needs! but as i said prices will depend on intrest so more people = cheaper dyno, tune or custom package...

Cheers

When i last spoke to Adam at J.E.M he assured me that if we can get a decent number of people for ECU & Tune or Dyno Tune he will give us excellent prices. The reason why i setup the poll is to give him an idea of how many cars we will get for a tune... this will determine the prices.

People are spending thousands on performance products and for only 10 - 15rw/kw gain... so it makes more sence to me to get a professional tune for a lot less money and for 15 - 30rw/kw gain as well as reliability...

On the 20th of Feb my car is booked in at JEM for a Haltech E11v2 supply, fit and complete tune for $2800... This may seem alot but compared to other places this is quite cheap...with more cars, prices will be much cheaper...

TUNE HOUSE Quoted me = $3000

UNI GROUP Quoted me = $3200

HITMAN Quoted me = $3200

I got these quotes as a comparisson for you guys, I personally wouldn't let anyone touch my car besides JEM...

I'll be getting the Group Buy organised in the next couple of weeks...

Regards,

Sarkis

The Dyno power run is putting your car on JEM's Dyno.. Get 3 runs with a maximum power print out including:

- AFR

- Torque

- Kms/h

- RW/HP or RW/KW Graph

Adam will also let you know on:

- The general health of your motor

- If the car is running lean/rich

- Tips on what to do next to get your car running better.

Nothing on the car is touched... cause timing alteration .etc. falls under tuning and it requires much more time. So unless you got an aftermarket ECU, its pointless mucking around with little tweeks which will cost you dyno time..

A dyno power pass is MUCH more then just seeing how much power your car is making. Its also an indication of:

- How safely your car is running

- If your car is out of tune, timing or A/F mixtures

- As well as an indication if your car is running at maximum capability.

All that for $50 is peanuts! So lets start getting a list together of who is in for sure and we'll organise a Dyno Day... Maximum of 6 cars per Dyno Day....

Dyno Day #1 List:

1. jeffworld2

2. r32woohoo

3. lastlineofdefence

4. KIRUSS

Regards,

Sarkis

Edited by QRI05E

Thanks for the Positive Feedback stuartr32.. Adam is an exceptional tuner as well as a very honest an straight forward person. So if you want best quality and most friendly service... JEM is highly recommended!

Regards,

Sarkis

i would be in, possibly bringing some of the ctown thread guys, but i am on holidays from the 5-11th next month so cant make it then. if we get 5, can we come as a seperate group whenever we have time?

thanks for giving us this opportunity to do shit cheaply :pwned: