SAU Community

SAU Late Night Sessions Volume 1 - Friday May 9th

Blitz

Time for another organised cruise this Friday night (May 9th)

Meeting at 9:30pm at Lindfield

(Carpark behind shops runs parralell to railway line)

Note: NOT highway side.

Lindfield Ave runs along the railway line past Lindfield shops. Turn off Lindfield Ave into Tryon road and the carpark is on your left.

Desination open for suggestion, perhaps one of the following:

Northern Beaches

Old Pac

Terrigal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Blitz

Desination open for suggestion, perhaps one of the following:

Northern Beaches

Old Pac

Terrigal

Damned, you guys do know there's half a city just south of the bridge.:P

we did pizza and coffee last friday night....

I'm keen for terrigal or old pac haven't done that in a while.

Just need to make sure we all take it easy up the old pac as we have a bad record with friday night meetups............ :P

Yeah come up here boy's we need to see some good car's up here on Friday night's

Although the "Hang out Night" is a thursday night in Terrigal. It doesn't last long due to the coppers breaking it up around 10.30 but the carpark is full. The long line of Skylines cruising thru would look nice.

there is plenty of Pizza and coffee to be had in tessa, it all depends on what time you come up!!

Loz

Damn, working Fri nite. But thats ok, I dont mind working Fri nites anyways, I have my reasons! :D LOL Wouldnt mind the run now the Profec is in!!!!

Oh, BTW, I am aquiring a FULL Paramedic kit that will be kept in the boot god forbid we ever need it, but piece of mind none the less!!

yeh a coast cruise would be good... maybe leave earlier... say 8:30 ~ 9 and go for some pizza. That pizza place in terrigal that's a couple of doors down from the pie shop is pretty good

Originally posted by Lepperfish

Anyone wanna do something sat night ?      Bondi or something?

Sure... I'll meet you by the Police paddywagon.

Yay - lets have a defect party :D

Prank, I to think a local cruise this Friday is in order, im sure we can do terrigal another night.

We will be keeping our eyes open for a new meeting spot without the bad karma and lack of space that we have experienced in chatswood.