SAU Community

Feb 4th Important Cruise (page 2 For Location)

Nathan_G1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow this is great.

If you don't recieve a PM reply back in here. Myself, Nathan or Mark & Julie will PM all who have asked for one.

Please try and get as many friends to come. If u all chip in say $2 each or how ever much you want it all goes to a good cause.

Im not sure on $$$ raised last year but from the looks of it there will be alot more cars/ people on this cruise.

Im looking forward to it very much.

Its going to be a day to remember i think with alot of SA's best cars out and driving on the roads.

Police will be notified and will hopefully not hasle us that much.

LOL I remember GT George getting pulled over in his S15 last yr and telling the cop what the cruise was all about.

yeh i cant really remember what last years figures were, but every penny counts......and its for a very good cause

if you manage to get friends to tag along, remember to tell them, NOOOO HOONING, please dont be stupid on the cruise

Damn good cruise, will be there for sure!

Any of the down south boys keen to meet up before hand and cruise to the start point together?

check. However I would like to get to this one on time, or early even :( I have a bad track record

MEETING PLACE

Seen as SAPOL are aware of the cruise, I cant see any point in not revealing to meet location....if they want to harrass us when we are gathering for this purpose, then it shows their true colours. I must admit they have always been good to us on this cruise, in the past.

OK we will be meeting at 1pm at a very sentimental location & the map will reveal that....(this is where the cruise on the day of Ben's funeral left from) Jack High Lane at Ridgehaven, remember to follow this road up (from the Golden Grove Rd swimming pool & funeral home entrance) to its very end...there is a large carpark between the footy oval & the bowling club....and an overflow carpark besides the bowling club.

Now we are asking for a Gold coin donation (for the route map) which will be given to the White Wreath Association...many will remember their display in Victoria Sq, last yr

JACK HIGH LANE.....remember to follow it up till it ends

Hope to see you there......

"the dr1ft_pig13 OLDS"

OLD Jules & Mark

Edited by mark03

you'll wanna meet up atleast an hour before the cruise meeting, maybe more just so u can wait for everyone and then cruise down together

pretty decent distance between castle plaza and golden grove side of town