SAU Community

Feb 4th Important Cruise (page 2 For Location)

Nathan_G1

what time's the cruise.............say meet an hour and a half beforehand, just in case ppl are runnin late

Sounds good. So 11:30am meet at Castle Plaza for the South peeps. And for people that actually live the proper south :laugh: we can meet up before the meet, before that meet :(

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys...its gunna be 36C on Sunday....so you will need to be prepared....almost all of the cruise is through the shaddy Adelaide Hills but....

OLD Mark

PS ...for the guys coming from down south...although we are meeting at 1pm, we will NOT leave before 1.30pm...in case you are running late...don't worry.

Edited by mark03

HOT NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!

my 33 will be armed and prepared and in fully functional condition. im even more looking forward to this cruise, it will be it's new year debut

see ya all there, remember, all the details are on page 2 for anyone whos asked for more pm's, please look at the details

thanks boys and girls, lets make this one to remember, its not a hills thrash its a nice and easy cruise, speed and stupidity will not be tolerated........its to celebrate a young life, we dont need to morn any losses.

see ya'll there

HOT NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!

my 33 will be armed and prepared and in fully functional condition. im even more looking forward to this cruise, it will be it's new year debut

see ya all there, remember, all the details are on page 2 for anyone whos asked for more pm's, please look at the details

thanks boys and girls, lets make this one to remember, its not a hills thrash its a nice and easy cruise, speed and stupidity will not be tolerated........its to celebrate a young life, we dont need to morn any losses.

see ya'll there

Im hoping to make a debut with a new car for the new year as well :wave: !

The GTR will be there. Found a friend to drive her as I have only my L's. Wouldnt usually let someone else drive her but because its for a great cause, I'll let him just this once.

Should be a great day, Cya's all sunday.

whoa whoa whoa..............HUGE CALL MAN - i hope he's definately trust worthy........thanks heaps for putting you car on the line for this cruise mate, it will be appreciated, i spose your minds more at ease knowing theres no thrashing allowed LOL

i spose your minds more at ease knowing theres no thrashing allowed LOL

Yes thats forsure. Nar he's promised to drive her 'like a granny' so very sorry to all the drivers that are stuck behind us going up through the hills :happy: .. Should be a good cruise tho, cant wait.

i know there's a meeting in the south be4 the cruise, are there any northeners going who want to meet up be4?

Sounds good, since the southerners are meeting at castle plaza, why don't us northerners meet at say Ingle farm or something (just a random suggestion :P )

i know there's a meeting in the south be4 the cruise, are there any northeners going who want to meet up be4?

I'll be coming from Evanston, Gawler.

Wouldn't mined meeting up somewhere along the way before the cruise :ninja: .

Thoughts on time and place ? ? :ninja:

MEETING PLACE

Seen as SAPOL are aware of the cruise, I cant see any point in not revealing to meet location....if they want to harrass us when we are gathering for this purpose, then it shows their true colours. I must admit they have always been good to us on this cruise, in the past.

OK we will be meeting at 1pm at a very sentimental location & the map will reveal that....(this is where the cruise on the day of Ben's funeral left from) Jack High Lane at Ridgehaven, remember to follow this road up (from the Golden Grove Rd swimming pool & funeral home entrance) to its very end...there is a large carpark between the footy oval & the bowling club....and an overflow carpark besides the bowling club.

Now we are asking for a Gold coin donation (for the route map) which will be given to the White Wreath Association...many will remember their display in Victoria Sq, last yr

JACK HIGH LANE.....remember to follow it up till it ends

Hope to see you there......

"the dr1ft_pig13 OLDS"

OLD Jules & Mark

Hey all, just a reminder of the meeting time and locations..........looking forward to seeing you all there, dont be shy :)

cheers

Nathan

Ok for us City folk and southern's. LOL well not victor way.

We will meet up at Castle Plaza at 11:30am at the HJ's end. I was thinking that back carpark near the back entrance to Castle Plaza. It's a sunday and there shouldnt be to many ppl at the plaza.

For all who come to Castla Plaza come to the carpark in the map.

You will see a R32 4dr, Gun metal grey with full vertex kit. 2 dodgy looking characters in it HAHAHAHAHA. Jokes.

This will be me and my mate who is driving as my car is at Doyles getting fixed.

Soooooo meet up behind the Target shop in that carpark thats next to Raglan Ave. I think its opposite some sort of factory lol.

post-21223-1170463737.gif

If this makes no sense msg me or call me on tomoz on 0439 455 399. You wont miss us. I hope

Edited by R32_4door_drifting