SAU Community

Feb 4th Important Cruise (page 2 For Location)

Nathan_G1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK it is gunna be even hotter than we thought.....so we will try and get the cruize under way ASAP. We will aim to meet @1pm & leave by 1.30pm.....(if you are running late & want to know where we are, call me 0431 396 417.

MEETING POINT

When turning into Jack High lane (from Golden Grove Road) the road outside the swimming centre is always full of cars (parked on both sides of the road, in the shade)....squeeze through them, keep coming up the road, vear to the left at the end of the cemetery fence....then drive straight ahead into the large car park @ the end of the road.

On the southern boundary of the car park there are some very large shaddy gum trees, lets squeeze as many cars under them, as we can.

PLease bring bottles/cans of COLD drink....although driving through the hills, it should be reasonable and we will make drink stops along the way.

OLD Mark

Edited by mark03

Todays cruise was great, despite the hot weather. Was great to meet some more SAU people too.. well i met some, i just cant remember who lol (sorry :|)

Car was playing up a bit at first, aircon died, but then came back on again so i was lucky.

Didnt end up back at pub, went for a swim instead. Hope everyone had a good day and made it home safely :thumbsup:

thanks to everyone who came 2day - it was amazing that despite the heat so many turned up and went along the cruise........

me myself im a pussy and i left after meeting at the car park, was way too hot to be in my car, much appreciation to those whom came up to me and said hey, cheers for all the nice words

nathan

4dirty2 - Were you the yellow 32 that was at glenelg before the cruise, bout 12 with the silver 32?

(With the jap plates)

Despite the heat it was an awsome cruise, loved it, was nice going through the hills - didnt know where we were half the time.

P.S. Who was drinving the 34 with the gold rims? That car sounded crazy on take off :thumbsup:

might've been Iron Chef, with the r34+gold rims?

it was a great cruise! i was next to someones silver r34 at the carpark meet saw some freaken aweasome skylines there. Especially that GT autosound r34, damn that thing is insane. Despite 40degree weather, turbo held up okay haha

was a good day, heat was an issue. we stopped to help aaron (SUS032) when he overheated at the start of chain of ponds

sorry i didnt get to talk to many of yas, one of the other 31 club members was a bit slack and put us behind at the south meet point. and my foot slipped once (whoopsy).

4dirty2 - Were you the yellow 32 that was at glenelg before the cruise, bout 12 with the silver 32?

(With the jap plates)

Despite the heat it was an awsome cruise, loved it, was nice going through the hills - didnt know where we were half the time.

P.S. Who was drinving the 34 with the gold rims? That car sounded crazy on take off :laugh:

yeppo that was me an my mates race car

might've been Iron Chef, with the r34+gold rims?

it was a great cruise! i was next to someones silver r34 at the carpark meet saw some freaken aweasome skylines there. Especially that GT autosound r34, damn that thing is insane. Despite 40degree weather, turbo held up okay haha

...I think the skylines ruled at the cruise....was unreal to see so many together... Thanks again guys

OLD Mark

had an awsome day thanks guy's. it was wicked that so many got together for a great cause.

Didn't see any police till we got to the pub at the end which was good.

I thought the route we took was the bomb and was good to see everyone survived it, minus a few over heats.

Also, was great to meet you guy's all down at ingle farm even though I only just lived down the road from the swim centre.

Thanks for the great day guy's and keepin it safe...