SAU Community

Heathcote 1st June.. Anybody interested?

predator

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wont be bringing my ****ing car as the exhaust that was sposed to arrive this morning didnt now i have a skyline up on stands in my shed with no ****ing exhaust im that pissed im gonna smash the first c@nt that looks at me wrong.i see u all tomorrow in my gf bluebird,once again **** toll ipec and there lousy courier service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well that was lots of fun...rain is always fun, and getting a flat battery is even better...not to mention the fact that the cars (rh9 and gtr 700) that i was there to watch ran 1 and 2 times(consecutively)..and that the guys that own those cars are complete incompetent morons

oh yeah...thanks for the push guys:p

Originally posted by R34GTT-R

wont be bringing my ****ing car as the exhaust that was sposed to arrive this morning didnt now i have a skyline up on stands in my shed with no ****ing exhaust im that pissed im gonna smash the first c@nt that looks at me wrong.i see u all tomorrow in my gf bluebird,once again **** toll ipec and there lousy courier service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i guess you won't be coming down to Melbourne on Monday... great, now I'm gonna cop it as they are holding my parts ransom...;)

well that was lots of fun...rain is always fun, and getting a flat battery is even better...not to mention the fact that the cars (rh9 and gtr 700) that i was there to watch ran 1 and 2 times(consecutively)..and that the guys that own those cars are complete incompetent morons  

Well the GTR700 got 9.18s didn't it? RH9 got nowhere near 9 though.. Funny...

but yer, could have been better.. Leewah and his mob never showed either.

Dang rain - oh well, good bit of a drive..

Leewah couldn't make it because of unforseen difficulties that was had the night before. It wasn't because of not wanting to that's for sure.

I was keen to make it but had to get up at 6.00 am to make it there by 10.00 am. Needless to say, it didn't happen.

Quoted by sniffy  

...and that the guys that own those cars are complete incompetent morons

What are you judging that on dude...?

Let me guess... You could have done better...?:rolleyes: