SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

spotto'd a silver stagea in the coles carpark in kingston on an evening around a week ago and around that time (i think) a fella filled up next to my black 32 with his black 32 at kingo bp.

just thought it was time this thread had an update

Edited by gfro

• 2 weeks later...

it's got a HKS super sequential, Your the first person to tell me to put a wing on it :P everyone says leave it off. Little bit undecided as of yet, i just ordered my new exhaust and FMIC today so gonna have to wait a month or so and see what i end up doing with the exterior

what exhaust and fmic you get mate? you dont have standard exhaust on at the mo do you? it didnt sound like just standard...

the gtr wings are the shit im trying to find one from japan for myself.

nar it has a Xforce cat back on it atm, So getting rid of that and went for the full turbo back Xforce version and went a cooling pro FMIC :mellow:

i saw your car today. its clean but looks real ghey with no wing... get ya self a gtr wing mate

what bov you got on that thing?

i agree with getting the getting a wing part. my pref is def for wings, not silly looking gt wings (no offence if u have 1) but i'm a fan of wings. to be honest i reckon hte stock 34 gtt wing looks heaps good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spotto'd a gold R32 a Blue (I think) R32 GT-R and my R33 at the traffic lights on davey street hobart.

Made my night guys you were quite friendly :ninja:

Also spotto'd a white R33 near Mures restauraunt. Looked very clean.

• 3 weeks later...
Silver would have been me Wayne! Good to meet you, sucks about you having to get rid of the 34, very tidy!

Haha - I thought if I posted here, that at least one of you would be a SAU member :P

Good to meet you too mate. I was soooo tired that day, especially towards the end of the arvo, otherwise I would've been a lot more talkative (got little sleep the night before).

Hope to meet you again - but NOT at the range... otherwise that'd mean we're probably re-sitting that exam :)

• 2 weeks later...

spotten a gold r33 in howrah while i was down visiting my parents back in march :)

i have seen it every time i have been down to hobart

also my cousin used to drive a red 31 but now i think he drives a dark blue/black one.. he lives in devenport