SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

spotto'd some great racing at basky this weekend.

also picked up my front LCA's I had Brad mod, looks awesome did a great job. much better that buying poxy chinese LCA's. very happy,l have full adjusment now top and bottom =D

some great racing, brad set a new record too, great stuff. good to see Leigh's car looking a bit more tamed now too after further tweaking, go the datsuns :thumbsup:

I too spotted Brad and Leigh today :D They're both looking amazing and doing us Datsun enthusiasts proud :)

Not sure if it's top secret or not but would you care to share pics of your new awesome LCAs?

Edit: Results from today herehttp://www.natsoft.c...17/09/2011.BASK

Edited by zoidbergmerc

Spotted Jack And Zoid,the Arms look the goods Jack.

It was a good weekend of racing. Well done to the Hobart sporting car club for a great meeting.

Brad took a clean sweap in GT A and I think if there was another lap in Boss of Baskerville he would of caught the leader.

Thats it for me this year, 4th gear didn't want to play the game and fuelling issues. So car will now get a make over for next year.

spotto'd some great racing at basky this weekend.

also picked up my front LCA's I had Brad mod, looks awesome did a great job. much better that buying poxy chinese LCA's. very happy,l have full adjusment now top and bottom =D

some great racing, brad set a new record too, great stuff. good to see Leigh's car looking a bit more tamed now too after further tweaking, go the datsuns :thumbsup:

4th gear went cranky too? bugger.

let me know when your ready to off load your cage! and brakes... and and stuff lol

yeah that handicap race was great, but over handicapped Brad and Burns. good to see the skyline (gtst I might add) on top tho, crazy fast, say no too pushrods haha

:thumbsup:

4th gear went cranky too? bugger.

let me know when your ready to off load your cage! and brakes... and and stuff lol

yeah that handicap race was great, but over handicapped Brad and Burns. good to see the skyline (gtst I might add) on top tho, crazy fast, say no too pushrods haha

spotted a mate of mine picking up the series 2 fronted series 1 stagea, think its the one that used to live down in hobart

im sure he will be around on here soon looking for parts and whatnot

also, my new stock rad is coming :D $220 delivered, can't beat that!

spotted a mate of mine picking up the series 2 fronted series 1 stagea, think its the one that used to live down in hobart

im sure he will be around on here soon looking for parts and whatnot

also, my new stock rad is coming :D $220 delivered, can't beat that!

ha ha yeah david said he does uni with you

if its the add i saw on gumtree its had a bit done to it,

ha ha yeah david said he does uni with you

if its the add i saw on gumtree its had a bit done to it,

Well we go to the same uni, but I'm doing a real degree :P

Its got coilovers and a highflow and safc neo to run it all

Might have to get my act together and make mine faster now

Well we go to the same uni, but I'm doing a real degree :P

Its got coilovers and a highflow and safc neo to run it all

Might have to get my act together and make mine faster now

ah k, yeah thought it had a bit more than that, but yeah still didnt look like a bad buy, but we'll see how his evo goes :blink:

ive seen your car outside dominos mobray a few times

ah k, yeah thought it had a bit more than that, but yeah still didnt look like a bad buy, but we'll see how his evo goes :blink:

ive seen your car outside dominos mobray a few times

thats where i work domokun.gif

oh, its got a trust front mount too, and one of those timing adjusters too

i'd expect it to make around 200kw on a dyno tho, haven't been in it yet

thats where i work domokun.gif

oh, its got a trust front mount too, and one of those timing adjusters too

i'd expect it to make around 200kw on a dyno tho, haven't been in it yet

ah k my bro said it was your missus that works there :s

my bro drives the blue 180

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Any mods to the dump pipe etc should include the addition of pressure tapping ports so that some actual science can be applied (in the form of a coil of tubing and a boost gauge).
    • Mmm. I'm perhaps more in favour of a top level forum category being "Technical" with all the technical things that you have proposed to put under "Performance" and "General" being under there. Suspension and Handling is just as much a part of "Performance" as adding boost or working an NA engine. The main problem you have now is that other categories like "Suspension and Handling", and "Drivetrain" have a mixture of performance mods posts and maintenance posts. Ditto even the "Forced Induction Performance" forum. So unless you're proposing to tease out all those threads (and I can't imagine why you would volunteer or why any one of us would consider it to be a good idea either, perhaps just go with a structure that has "General Automotive Discussion" as a top level, under which you squeeze most things that are not technical, and a "Technical" top level under which you put everything that we already have, just with less of the hierarchical nesting. To be frank, I seldom use any of the forums under General Automotive now. I only respond to new threads in there when they occasionally pop up. Actually, to be even more fair, I really don't browse any forums directly. I just look at the new posts indexes and my notifications to see if there's anything worth looking at. So perhaps just flatten the whole structure down to only have "General" and "Technical" top levels and put everything in under those in as flat a structure as you can tolerate?
    • Hi All, We're in dire need of a categories reshuffle so we can more easily find content and also make new content easier to find. The current structure is too busy and complex. Note that all moved topics will be tagged with the original forum category they came from so we will retain that info. Current Automotive structure - Newbie Introductions - General Automotive Discussion  - - Other Nissan Imports - - Evo discussion - - Euro Discussion - VR Series - R35 GTR, Juke-R - - R35 GT-R For Sale - - R35 GT-R WTB - - RB Series - R31, R32, R33, R34 (1986-2002) - - VQ Series - V35, V36 & Infiniti - Four Door Family - - Members and Their Rides - - Cefiros Parts Classifieds - Wagoneers - - Stagea Parts Classifieds - Classics (1953-1988) - Motorsport - - Drift & Drag - - Motorsport Builds - Importing Vehicles My suggested Automotive structure - Newbie Introductions - General Automotive Discussion  - - Other Nissan Imports > Move to General - - Evo discussion > Move to General - - Euro Discussion > Move to General - VR Series - R35 GTR, Juke-R > Move to General - - R35 GT-R For Sale > Move to For Sale - - R35 GT-R WTB > Move to WTB - - RB Series - R31, R32, R33, R34 (1986-2002) > Move to General - - VQ Series - V35, V36 & Infiniti > Move to General - Four Door Family > Move to General - - Members and Their Rides > Move to build threads - - Cefiros Parts Classifieds > Move to For Sale - Wagoneers  > Move to General - - Stagea Parts Classifieds > Move to For Sale - Classics (1953-1988) > Move to General - Motorsport - - Drift & Drag > Move to Motorsport - - Motorsport Builds > Move to Build threads - Importing Vehicles Automotive after restructure - Newbie Introductions - General Automotive Discussion - Motorsport - Importing Vehicles Modifications & Maintenance currently; - Forced Induction Performance - - RB30 conversions - Naturally Aspirated Performance - Suspension, braking and tyres - Drivetrain and transmission - General Maintenance - Cosmetic, Styling & Respray - Car Detailing & Paint Care - Car Audio & Electrical - Tutorials / DIY / FAQ - Fabrication - Projects, Overhauls and Build-ups - - Motorsport Builds - - Four Door Builds Modifications & Maintenance suggested; - Forced Induction Performance > Add new 'Performance' under General Automotive - - RB30 conversions > Move to Performance - Naturally Aspirated Performance > Move to Performance - Suspension, braking and tyres > Move to General  - Drivetrain and transmission > Move to General  - General Maintenance > Move to General  - Cosmetic, Styling & Respray > Move to General  - Car Detailing & Paint Care > Move to General  - Car Audio & Electrical > Move to General  - Tutorials / DIY / FAQ > Retain but move to 'Automotive' - Fabrication > Move to General  - Projects, Overhauls and Build-ups > Retain but move to 'Automotive' - - Motorsport Builds > Move to builds - - Four Door Builds > Move to builds Remove 'Modifications & Maintenance'. Automotive after restructure - Newbie Introductions - General Automotive Discussion - - Performance (Maybe this should be top level?) - Motorsport - Importing Vehicles - Tutorials - Projects, Overhauls and Builds This is obviously a significant change but I believe it is one that will foster more discussion. Please leave your opinions. I'd like to make the changes this coming weekend.
    • Awesome, good info. Thanks mate
    • Yep try the easy stuff first 👍🏻