SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

Never seen it in the flesh, only in his signature (which doesn't show a huge amount). I'll take a look around on here for some higher quality pics and keep an extra sharp eye out for it out on the street. Sounds like a horrific crash with the blue 33, I had no idea... Horrible to see yet another one go to waste

Going to stop spamming and busy myself elsewhere for a while as this is hardly spotto-ing :rofl:

well empra was rolled into a brick wall and suffered quite a bit of damage, this was a few months ago though.

The front bar has a bit of damage where it looks like it's curled under the car and the bonnet looks a little bit long on the body (but I think that's just aggressive styling) as you can see in the picture. Either I'm seeing ghosts or she's back on the road with any major front end damage fixed and a patched paint job.

Pretty damned sure of the days I saw her, as I was scuttling back from work in the blistering sun attempting to look like less of a blob of sweat (being Tasmanian anything over 25 degree's is like an oven to me).

It's not your R32 that I've spotted in Cygnet/Huonville tonight is it?

woulda been yup :happy: was on a cruise for a mate. what the hell was going on in cygnet??? like a bajillion people there

woulda been yup :) was on a cruise for a mate. what the hell was going on in cygnet??? like a bajillion people there

there's the cygnet folk festival (read: hippy festival). im staying with some friends - last night i went on down to huonville in the GTR and ended up in the middle of a cruise.. i was like what the hell! last thing i expected to see down here :)

there's the cygnet folk festival (read: hippy festival). im staying with some friends - last night i went on down to huonville in the GTR and ended up in the middle of a cruise.. i was like what the hell! last thing i expected to see down here :(

haha i heard there was another GTR down here over that week. every one was telling me how nice it looked.

• 2 weeks later...

Spotto'd Funz in Kermit and a guy (I'm assuming Mr. Untouchable?) in his dark grey/silver R33 at the round about near the fork in the road today, and a nice white series 2 R33 a bit further down the road. Attempted to get an arm out the window for a wave but my drivers side is stuck closed :(