SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

spotto a few skylines on the brooker. 1 white r32 with black bonnet think that is a gtr? See that most mornings. Aslo a silver r33 see that most mornings i think is someone from here. Also spotted two white r34's think one was a gtr had a personalised plate well a black and white plate anyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
spotto a nice light blue r33with big chromies in CBD. I have seen it a few times. I like it

I think I know the one you're talking about, I've spotto'd it a bit in the last few weeks, drift wing with a slightly smashed in rear on one side? Have chucked a few waves as normal but haven't had any back. Nice looking car

I think I know the one you're talking about, I've spotto'd it a bit in the last few weeks, drift wing with a slightly smashed in rear on one side? Have chucked a few waves as normal but haven't had any back. Nice looking car

I tend to see it some mornings on my way to work almost about the same time and place on the brooker at showgrounds roundabout heading towards Glenorchy way.

Also spotted a R32 GTR silver/grey with plates R32 GTR something. Also spotted a withe r32 GTR with black bonnet with personlised plates in Moonah/Derwent park area the other night

spotto a nice light blue r33with big chromies in CBD. I have seen it a few times. I like it

I sold that about 3 years ago to the day still regrete that day i traded it on the evo, just doesnt have the same power. Good to hear he hasnt completely fu*ked it up. wonder if its still got 300rwkw?

Cheers

Alan

Edited by al_r33

Saw a light blue R33 at the BP on Wellington Street in Launceston yesterday, as I pulled in behind them to put fuel in my R33.

Blue R33 had the plates EMPRA.

It also left a lot of scrape marks on the exit back onto Wellington.

If you're on here, sorry for laughing. I fully understand why you got out of the car and mouthed 'f**k'.

Cheers,

-- cyph

spotto: me getting raped in the a** by bp tasmania today - $153.9 wtf????

someone in the stag section lives in rural nsw and there is only one place that sells 98 which is a bp and its 140.9

grrrrrr if only we could boycott them :(

Maroon R33 belongs to Mr Untouchable's Girlfriend. My favourite 33 in tassie... fitment is off its guts (taken at Hobarts Modified Mayhem #2). And a pic for wogboy of his schhhhmick V36 at the Shannons Show 'n' Shine on Sunday, but i still won best modified 1990-1999 :thumbsup:

post-60179-1268657698_thumb.jpg

post-60179-1268657763_thumb.jpg

Edited by Braddd

think i saw skidkid roll through mowbray this morning

was inside subway (car parked out front)

will have to work out a stag meet once i stop being poor and have a bit of time, maybe when i'm on mid sem holidays