SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

spotted a black 32 GTR the other morning on the brooker, black, factory wheels new rego plates and a HKS super dragger exhaust, looked clean and tidy!

Ah yeh cheers, that would be me. In the afternoon I assume?

And I spotto'd a mostly skyline cruise parked on the side of the road in oyster cove about 12:30 at night on friday, was anyone from here part of that?

Edited by gfro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

spotted a m35 in Launceston yesterday on the corner of St John and William st, I only just got a very short look at it as i was to busy watching the 180 in front. I am guessing it is rickzx new stagea.

Hope to see more of it around the place

spotted a m35 in Launceston yesterday on the corner of St John and William st, I only just got a very short look at it as i was to busy watching the 180 in front. I am guessing it is rickzx new stagea.

Hope to see more of it around the place

i saw a silver m35 cruising through newnham/mowbray

i've seen it a few times now, looks pretty nice

Spotted a white r34 with black bonnet damaged under the overpass that is just before the turnoff for Harvey Norman in Launceston this morning. Tail lights appeared to be popped out, but couldnt see the passenger side for damage.

Also spotted at the same spot was a red car with what looked like a badly dented drivers side.

Anyone know what the go with that one is? :|

spotted. my car with no engine and gear box.

spotted rb30DET being built.

spotted adjustable rear arms

spotted custom differential now off run in

spotted my girlfriend offering to pay for my dome top pistons

spotted useless weight adding parts in wheely bin lol

;)

• 3 weeks later...

spotted, just about every 32 GTR in the state at baskeville today, great turn out...

oooooooooo and poor old Funz's GTSt keeping it's self warm with a small under bonnet fire, at the side of the track :verymad:

spotted, just about every 32 GTR in the state at baskeville today, great turn out...

oooooooooo and poor old Funz's GTSt keeping it's self warm with a small under bonnet fire, at the side of the track :)

turns out one of the braided lines split on the starter motor so oil pissed all over it, then caught fire and melted through clutch line and that kept going lol.. from what we can tell engine is fine, just gotta fix burnt wiring and replace what ever hoses/lines need replacing . hopefully done before domain HC!

turns out one of the braided lines split on the starter motor so oil pissed all over it, then caught fire and melted through clutch line and that kept going lol.. from what we can tell engine is fine, just gotta fix burnt wiring and replace what ever hoses/lines need replacing . hopefully done before domain HC!

if there's anything i can do to help, just let me know old boy..

oooooooooo and poor old Funz's GTSt keeping it's self warm with a small under bonnet fire, at the side of the track :worship:

Yeh was quite a turn out for the 32 gtr's. Mine was the black one with out the stickers. How many of the other fella's running at basky are on the forum?

black 32 gtr- me :D

other black 32 gtr - ?

white 32 gtr - ?

gunmetal 32 gtr - ?

blue 32 gtr - ?

Edited by gfro

the black r32 gtr with autocraft stickers is Jamie's, white one is P.J's, hes on the forum here somewhere :worship: not sure about other ones. burgz was in one doing limiter launches lol.