SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

Depending on the time I could have been me :/

It's sooooo nice to drive, I love it :D

Nah it was definitely Tim or I wouldn't have known the car at all :P In a way it's a pity that it's an auto, but in another way it probably suits the laid back style of the car..

yeah that and the hecktik gold purple paint r33, poor bugger went wizzing up the hill and the bonnet flew up, uhhh that bonnet will be munted, hope his roof n screen are okay.

one of my fears about the track after a weeks worth of rain, when you have a off, rather than dry dusty grass, you have wet boggy grass, your a lot more likley to bog, dig in and up and over you go.

the bonnet didnt look too bad later in the pits, when i passed it on track one hinge was attached, the other wasn't , bit of a dent in the top of window.

i had a nice moment coming down the hill to the back straight corner, rear kicked out, got it straight so went off road for a bit :P

I love my auto Stag, its the perfect daily for me. Also its "wife drivable" for when i've had a few too many :) I'd never buy another auto otherwise tho...

F-n aye!

i love turbo auto cars , WOT+boost through gears = :woot: , flat shifting is fun too :ph34r:

My stag has ign cut upshift... tis awsome. Just foot flat and press buttons. :thumbsup:

Big thanks to Toff for the lend of recovery truck and trailer to get a 'beached white whale' home.

yeah that and the hecktik gold purple paint r33, poor bugger went wizzing up the hill and the bonnet flew up, uhhh that bonnet will be munted, hope his roof n screen are okay.

one of my fears about the track after a weeks worth of rain, when you have a off, rather than dry dusty grass, you have wet boggy grass, your a lot more likley to bog, dig in and up and over you go.

Is the guy that owns that harlequin r33 on here?

My stag has ign cut upshift... tis awsome. Just foot flat and press buttons. :thumbsup:

Big thanks to Toff for the lend of recovery truck and trailer to get a 'beached white whale' home.

Oooh , that's the same as r34 auto?? . no probs with the bus loan ;) i hear the trailer near took out your bonnet!?

Oooh , that's the same as r34 auto?? . no probs with the bus loan ;) i hear the trailer near took out your bonnet!?

Honestly I don't know... I'd say so. I'm about to put some redline auto trans fluid in the ol girl to get the shifts a little more solid.

Ha ha, yeah the ramp got a little close on the way down the hill. :thumbsup:

Justin.

Justin, picking up the car on the 30th. I will reveal it to every one the next day. Already excited haha.

Shweet... have you got any plans for the motor that's in it?

Cause I have a gooood Idea :whistling: for it :thumbsup:

Just spotted a black r33 with a green revolution racegear sticker on the back window doing about 100kmh up Montpelier outside of Zap gym and nearly cleaned up a car that was turning right when he overtook him heading towards sandy bay road. He wa being followed by the white r33 with the blue graphics up the side but he wasn't speeding. If anyone knows this dick tell him to pull his head in cause other than nearly tboning someone he is giving all of us an even worse rep and we don't need that. Luckily the cops were not far behind I just hope they got him. All cool if you want to do that shit just not the smartest place to do it in the middle of town!