SAU Community

Recaro Sports electric seat with harness holes

I have a very new Recaro Sports electric height adjustable seat with a Skyline GTS-T mounting frame (drivers side) ready to go. Just need to wire up the connector and attach via the four bolts.

Better looking than the GTR Recaro's (similar shape) and the last of the Sports seats with the 4 point harness holes. Grey in colour. Lumbar support adjustment via air bladder in seat. Very comfortable seat. Certainly stops you from sliding off the seat in those fast corners.

Will have photo's soon.

Cost me $2200 fully installed and is only a couple of months old. No damage at all.

Willing to sell for $1400. Can supply in Sydney or near lower Blue mountains.

another pic.

The electric adjustment pivots from the front of the seat when it raises or lowers the seat. Front of seat pulls out for more leg support.

One word of warning is that the front of the seat sits 3-4 cm higher than the original GTS-T seats due to the extra hight adjustable mechanism so if you have short legs it might be an issue. Probably better suited to 170cm or taller drivers.

Guest Boxhead

umm if it sits higher maybe you shouldnt be too tall, or youw ill hit your head , i know in r32 it couldnt be put in myn, coz my head is almost hitting now, and im only 180cm tall

it's only the front edge of the seat that sits higher. Your bum would basically sit in the same hight as the old seat (with it lowered fully). Knees certainly get close to the steering wheel with this seat. I'm 183cm tall and it feels just right. Just don't raise the seat all the way or you will end up bumping your head.

Not too fussed if someone doesn't buy it as I wouldn't mind using it in the next car I end up with.