SAU Community

Whos Got A Spare $150k?

_8OO5TED_

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This car was for sale at autowholer in vic park at a price much cheaper than 150k I think.

I'd like to see its mod list in detail, I think the driveline hasnt even being modified

im pretty sure its got a 2.8ltr kit, 6 spd trust gearbox, t88-34gk turbo, power fc d-jetro and Grex 8 piston brakes. theres a bit of money right there. the car is ALOT different from when AutoWholesale first bought it in.

I know were generally not "economically logical" in the money we dump into our cars, but I reckon putting enought money the the car to have to sell it for $150K is a very losing proposition.

for just a bit more (and probably the same after negotiation)

http://www.carpoint.com.au/used-car/NISSAN...es/1429204.aspx

steve's a nice guy from what I've heard...isn't he the guy with the evo as well?

Evo...yes. Spoken to him a couple of times at X-speed, nice guy. It had a Stack dash in it when I saw it at the plex...disapointing pass though, minor breakage or inconvienience on the night. Theres alot of cash in that 34. I wonder what he's going to mod next?

I had a good look at this car when it was on display at Autotechnika car show (think thats how its spelt) and it looks the goods. He is the one with the evo and has all his work done at X-speed.

One of my friends knows him quite well and said when his old man passed he left him a couple mill or something (was a very accomplished accountant) so he has put a stack of money into his cars... He only youngish too i think.

Not sure whether its true or not but there ya go, i think if i had the money id certainly be looking... Much rather that than a new boxster or something.