(for the price of 1 carton we will do an exchange) :no:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys...

Good to see more people coming, but I hate to be the forum troll on this one, but can we keep this remotely on topic?

Kthx...

Ian you old prude.... Bring on the hot bitches :no:

so are we gonna do dinner first?? was good last run...

Im up for a feed before the run. Also would be good to put some faces to the cars before hand, since I'm new. So anyone up for a bite to eat at the Gap Village, say at 7pm? (This is pretty much on the way to the Mt Nebo run - its on Waterworks Rd). There is a coffee Club there, Maccas, and a Cafe at the very least.

For the regular Mt Nebo runners, where do you guys normally meet up before heading together up to Nebo? A Dead end road somewhere or BP on waterworks road, depending on numbers?

So first proposal - meet up at 7 at The Gap Village Coffee Club.

The Gap Cafe Bar Restaurant

Shop 30, 1000 Waterworks Rd

THE GAP QLD 4061 - (07) 3300 6782

Open to alternative ideas.

Edited by Draen

List updated.

Generally I like to meetup on the southside at springwood then the northside at stafford bunnings, then head out to the BP on waterworks road for fule, then up up and away we go.

We can chuck a stop in at the coffee club if you want however, I have no isssues with that, except they might be a bit pricey and I dont like mcshittles.

But its not a bad surgestion at all, its on the way, so im happy to go with it. Also open to other ideas too.