Got Any Hobbies?

Bl4cK32

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok into skateboarding a bit dont really get out there much anymore

hang out with mates heaps

chicks are def in my hobbies not sayin it in a sexist way or anything i just dedicate my spare time to females

drinking me and my mates drink alot

watching movies and seasons of episodes of family guy, trailer park boys, simpsons and basically stuff like that

music music is a big thing for me anywhere from aussie hip hop to heaps underground uk and french hip hop and also listen to alot of drum and bass

i like going out clubbing and going to marion for 50 cent beers best thing ever invented i'm there from 9 - 12 every sat and after midnight you wont see me :yes:

oh yeah i'll be like everyone else fishing is definately a hobby for me but mainly land fishing coz i dont have a boat

:happy:

fishing (if anyone ever has a spare seat on a boat I am always available)

8-ball/pool

Texas hold'em

CS:S, Scarface, BF1942

watching movies

eating out/fine/dining/drinking (spent 6 hours last Thurs @ Belgian Beer Cafe for lunch, then 5 hours at the Greedy Goose for dinner)

overseas holidays (had 2 last year and a month in the USA in 2005)

a small amount of cycling

waterskiing/hydrosliding (all my mates have sold their boats so haven't for a few years)

I guess I had better list the wife, since she takes up most of my time :(

Soccer:

Eating, breathing, watching and playing Soccer.

Mostly the Serie A and the English Premier League but I watch any soccer that I see that looks interesting on TV\FOX. TheWorldGame (TWG) Sundays on SBS to me would be classified a hobby.

My favourite club is AC Milan and I have been to Italy for the sole purpose of watching the Derby della Madonnina (Inter Milan VS AC Milan) in which just over 78,000 spectators are torn apart and try to tear eachother apart while they live the exciting action on the field.

Fishing:

The occasional beer and late night lure out anywhere we can be bothered driving to in my mates POS Toyota Townace work van.

Going out clubbing/pubs:

Going out on saturday nights with mates to anywhere that sounds like there will be a 60/40 ratio of girls to guys but always ends up being a god damn sausage fest because this is Adelaide. Time to go to melbourne/syd/brissie for a holiday.

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

- Videogames (work for a wholesaler so constantly sourounded)

- Girls, don't mind chasing a bit of skirt when out on the town, would like a girfriend no doubt but at the end of the day it's not the most important thing.

- drinking, bit of a binge drinker lately, but love decent red and white wine, when your dad has hundred of bottles at home you get to drink some pretty good stuff, but have also drunk some pretty bad stuff that was expensive.

- motorbikes, absolutely love them, part of the reason i sold the r34 was so i can get another motorbike. So that will all be revealed in a few weeks time.

- friends, nothing like catching up with mates and having a good yarn. Also great to catch up with you lot and talk about cars.

i'll think of some other stuff.

House stuff.... sortof a hobby, wife gets the list out then its a chore! :(

Metal Detecting... Just starting out but, 1st hr learning scored $20 in change......

Astonomy.... out here in the country not many streetlights so the conditions are good for star spotting.

that will do for now.

Justin

Just got back from a camping trip up at Browns beach, caught a whole heap of inedible rock cod at Dolphin bay. Well, we tried to eat it...

So...

Camping

Fishing

Anime

Judo

Writing

Computer Drawing

Jogging/Bike riding

RPG'ing (sometimes - realtime and SNES gaming)

World movies (SBS sorta thing)

And that's about it.

Just got back from a camping trip up at Browns beach, caught a whole heap of inedible rock cod at Dolphin bay. Well, we tried to eat it...

So...

Camping

Fishing

Anime

Judo

Writing

Computer Drawing

Jogging/Bike riding

RPG'ing (sometimes - realtime and SNES gaming)

World movies (SBS sorta thing)

And that's about it.

got a webspace with samples

My hobbies have changed over the years due to car crashes that resulted in injuries.

pre 1995: Aussie rules football (13 years), cricket (6 years), rowing (5 years) & Zen Do Ryu (3 years).

Cue crash and injuries... 5 years of rehab... tennis and indoor beach volleyball.

Cue another crash and more injuries... more rehab... and you guessed it... another crash and injuries...3 more years of rehab.

Back to hiking, playing indoor soccer and going to the gym until yet another crash and even more injuries (3.1.07). Since then all I do is watch movies and shows I've downloaded.

I now watch lots of sports - Football (A League, Spanish La Liga, Internationals, EPL), AFL, cricket, boxing, WRC, some F1 and some tennis. Always enjoy reading both books and mags (usually car mags). Music has been a huge part of my life and I have decks that I don't use enough. Play 8-ball as well although not atm. Play games on the PS2 although solely addicted to PES6. Currently drinking too often as well.

PS - 3 of the 4 car crashes were someone else's fault.

Edited by writeoff

Ok, my turn.

Fishing - But land based is pretty shit-house over here (unless you like crabs) so if anyone needs a seat warming on those boats let me know. :action-smiley-069:

Camping - Been a while.

Home Brew - Time for a new batch soon, been 6+ months, and if anyone wants some fresh hops lemme know I have kilos of the shit.

Gaming - In fits and starts, few weeks intense, few months off.

Aquariums - Just bought one before Christmas and am enjoying it.

Motorbikes - Not yet, but planning on getting my license this year.