SAU Community

Oil And Water Speco Gauges

Xtreme69

Hey guys this might sound a bit stupid but im a first timer to this. i jus got my first r33 and need help of where to mount the water and oil sensors for gauges into the motor, boost was already mounted when i got the car, also the boot popper doesnt work how do i fix help appreciated thanx

Edited by Xtreme69

Hey guys this might sound a bit stupid but im a first timer to this. i jus got my first r33 and need help of where to mount the water and oil sensors for gauges boost was already mounted when i got the car, also the boot popper doesnt work how do i fix help appreciated thanx

go to the back off your car and where do boot clicks into the car the is like a little metal switch.. just switch it and your boot poper will work.. mount them on the door frame..

go to the back off your car and where do boot clicks into the car the is like a little metal switch.. just switch it and your boot poper will work.. mount them on the door frame..

Thanx mate ill try the boot but i meant where to screw in the water and oil sensors in the engine bay motor etc to get them working sorry i didnt explain very well if u can help would be awesome

you'll need a sandwich plate for the oil gauge (senders go onto the sandwich plate.. the sandwich plate sits between your block and your oil filter.

the water temp sensor goes onto an adapter that goes inline with one of your radiator hoses.

both can be bought from justjap