SAU Community

For sale: 1995 Toyota Aristo ...With sunroof.. very rare to get one in this condition with a sunroof

Asking Price: $10 500 AM NEG

Killometer's: 77000km

Manual or Automatic transmission: Automatic

Engine Type: 2JZ - GTE

Modifications: TV (will need a new tuner to work in AUS...they cost beans)

: 17 inch RIMS

Complianced: No..but in brissy (the only state to have the plates for the Aristo) so dont have to pay for transport

Crash History: No Accident History

Other Comment's about the vehicle: Auction grade 4.0

Reason for Selling : Family Reason

Contact detail's Lachy - 0439 815 851

or [email protected]

I was planning on keeping the beast and having it as my daily but due to some unforseen family matter i have to sell.

I am open to trades of a car of lesser value and cash my way. so let the trades begin

Now the car is uncomplied.

I am negotiable. and need it gone quite quickly.

DONT MISS OUT ON A OPPOURTUNITY TO GRAB A 2JZ 4 DOOR BEAST WITH HUGE POTENTIAL

post-19277-1170044131.jpg

post-19277-1170044181.jpg

post-19277-1170044240.jpg

post-19277-1170044293.jpg

Edited by lachy 180sx

• 3 weeks later...

yep passed compliance today actually

so the cost jsut needs to be paid to them and to me and the car is urs!

ill swap for anything really (preferably turbo and rwd)

it got complied by River City (highly recommended by all people that have gone through them)

Edited by lachy 180sx

Slightly off topic sorry, but there is actually a place that does them here in Vic too, and they have plates. Unsure about any RAWS in other states though. Maybe someone down here can buy it and bring it down. I'd love to see more Aristos driving around. Totally hot car.

Good Luck with the sale mate