Car Finaly Back !

Sammie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if i had that much to spend andrew i would and ovaboost quoted me he told me not to go for atwin plate, and said i wont need it but yea im gona try search the net see if i can find the same clutch but cheaper

the exedy wont last long dude, the torque will fry the clutch pad paddles and end up slipping.

i think MrMayhem has a twin plate for sale shoot him a pm

1k to go the exedy route or around 1300 to go 2nd hand twin plate and have peace of mind with it, i know which one i chose :rofl:

9 Puck r Good Clutches i have one.. they Bite Nicely and Drivable for a HD Clutch...

They r Good Fun n u Can Drop em n have Some Fun... hehe (Chop some more Cars :D)

It should Hold the Power ur Making.. just make sure u Bed it in Properly...

Twin Plate would b Nice if i Can Afford one hehe.. Just don't break ur GearBox or Diffs haha :)

-SeSaR

Edited by Black_CSR

get that clutch sammie hks twinplate just get it checked and you will have bombed clutch

who would you take it to to get checked? iam SOR btw are there any good places down here might get it checked out and sell it

who would you take it to to get checked? iam SOR btw are there any good places down here might get it checked out and sell it

autoclutch in osborne park

ross is the bloke u want to speak to

haha 550 for a 2nd hand twin plate lol lucky bugger, i woulda got that but oh well as i said the car wil be driven on weekends only and not going to be thrashed much, only the odd occasion where sau organises a event or the odd wed night drags