The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its ok i nearly made her cry on aust day when i was lapping in the 1;19 then pulled a low 1;18 and ando showed her to stop watch!

she was so sure i wouldnt beat her lol

So can't wait for LIZZEH to own your arse!!!!

HAha yeah i'm in, and Ando i'll be chasing you down! Liz don't even think your going to come anywhere near me. This is gona be a great day, yeah let the trashing begin! Merudo, bring any car you want, aslong as your comfortable being beaten by boats!

Pfft buddy :) If i recall i beat you last time!!! So the tally is 1 a piece mofo :):kiss:

Ando - EC

Adam - Wakey

It's good to race different cars too, i'm sick of beating all the skylines and a CEFFY!!!

Once again the CEFFY has beaten the boat... so lets think what the worse scenario is, being beaten by a boat, or a taxi...........hhhmmmm :ninja:

I am so going to pwn all you boat drivers... if things go my way the taxi will be supporting a sh*t load more power! Sub 1:10's for me plz....... :sorcerer: :laugh:

Cost will be under $150 entry fee. Maybe much less. Not 100% on this yet.

Also need either a Wakefield licence (get on the day, passengers need them too) for $50 which lets you drive that track for 12 months, OR a CAMS L2S licence which you get through the club weeks beforehand. L2S costs $85 a year but lets you come to the many L2S days at all the tracks, not just Wakie.

Neither of the licences are issued by us but you do need one of them.

Bloody hell,,,thats a NSW Hillclimb weekend,,,I was so up for doing it,,,mainly to help Lizzy KICK some of your butts,,,you cheeky bloody sobs. Then again I don't think she needs my help.

Neil.

Interested in this ! Im a Circuit Virgin so Noobies R US ...

I nominate Mike1987 as my instructor ... as he seems to have it pretty well worked out .?.

Hehe yep.. Mike is probably one of the most experienced track whores around!