The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interested in this ! Im a Circuit Virgin so Noobies R US ...

I nominate Mike1987 as my instructor ... as he seems to have it pretty well worked out .?.

yeah no worries mate if u want some help im more than happy to, even though ive done wakie once, but i was instucted by boz so all i can tell u is what he told me, but it works!

Going to be some fun to be had by us Group 1 drivers. once where grouped will we be stuck in those groups for the whole day?

From previous experience usually if you're way out-gunned or far too quick for the group you are shuffled up or down... It's in everyone's best interest to be in the right group so you're not constantly being held up by slower cars, nor holding up faster cars! I would assume that swapping groups would be likely.

Noob group ftw!

Hmmm I want a good instructor for my "guidance" lap... you available lizzeh....!

She's a great guide if you want to do 1:19's or slower.............................. :):)

*giggles like a little school boy*

*then runs and hides*

:glare:

Noob group ftw!

Hmmm I want a good instructor for my "guidance" lap... you available lizzeh....!

hahaha that'll be the blind leading the blind lol

I recommend Neil, Bonkers, Fatz (there i said it), Duncan and Abo Bob for guidance laps.... A31Deviat, nath95, and Primordial have things fairly well sorted aswell

She's a great guide if you want to do 1:19's or slower.............................. :):)

*giggles like a little school boy*

*then runs and hides*

:glare:

you're meant to be on my side! :D

im in :)

Im gonna beat Dave :P

;)

hahaha that'll be the blind leading the blind lol

I recommend Neil, Bonkers, Fatz (there i said it), Duncan and Abo Bob for guidance laps.... A31Deviat, nath95, and Primordial have things fairly well sorted aswell

Duncan was heaps useful for me :laugh:

Lizzo....I think the new mobile will see you a head of me..cant wait to see it :)